Chapter 16

Later that same night, Jungkook was looking at the handsome man laying on the other side of the bed who was once his husband, hugging his baby. "If you keeps looking at me like that without sleeping. Jungkook, you will end up under me.", Jungkook immediately closed his eyes tightly when he heard that deep ass voice. Taehyung laughed seeing how Jungkook pulled the blanket over his head. "My boba.", he said and kissed his son's head and hugged him tighter.

~
Taehyung squirmed in sleep and rubbed his eyes and looked at the time, 3.30 am. He turned to the other side and saw the most beautiful scene that his boba feeding from his momma who is sleeping. Taehyung smiled and scooted closer to him and nudged his nose behind his boba head who was sucking on his momma's bud desperately. "Slow down cub. He is not going anywhere.", Taehyung whispered smiling. He lifted his head and looked at the ethereal face. "You momma is so cute and soft while sleeping but Gukkie, it will turned upside down when he woke up.", Taehyung said and smooching his baby's hair with his nose. Gukkie whined when the bud slipped out from his mouth. Jungkook tapped his shoulder in sleep and again lead him to his nip. Taehyung smiled seeing that. Jungkook wrapped his hands around Gukkie which ended up in Taehyung's head as he stuffed his nose inside Gukkie's hair. Jungkook massaged his hair a few time in sleep. Taehyung smiled and laid there and closed his eyes to sleep.

Jungkook woke up from the sleep squirming. He squeezed his sleepy eyes a little before opening it. He threads his hands on the hair which is under his palm without knowing whose it is. Jungkook opened his eyes with a soft smile and looked at Gukkie who is sleeping soundly with slightly open mouth leaving his nippy. But his beautiful smiled got frozen when he saw the person laying just behind Gukkie, face tucked inside Gukkie's nap and then only he noticed his hands on the same person's head. Jungkook pulled his hands immediately and closed his shirt. "Did he saw that?", Jungkook asked himself. He sat up and rushed to washroom.

Mrs Kim was enthusiastic today as Jungkook is there for breakfast. Because he never had either breakfast or dinner from Kim's since their marriage. May be thrice or four times, Jungkook visited Kim's that too, will come late at night with Taehyung and went back to home early in the morning. So today was special for Mrs Kim.

"Mom, what are you making?", Mrs Kim turned and look over her shoulder when she heard sweet voice in the most unexpected place at unexpected time, the kitchen. "Thought of making perilla oil makguksu and kimbap. You need something else?", she asked smiling. "No, this is perfect. Mmm. Smells good. Give me, I will assemble kimbap.", Jungkook showed his palm. Mrs Kim smiled and give him the ingredients. Next half an hour, Kim's kitchen was filled with delicious aroma and laughter. Taehyung, who was watching everything for a while with Gukkie smiled in content. "Your mom is not that much bratty.", he said to Gukkie.

"Ah, Tae. You both woke up? How was my Gukkie baby's sleep?", Mrs Kim asked when she noticed other's presence. Gukkie giggled showing grabby hands as he saw many times on the kitchen counter top. Mrs Kim smiled and took Gukkie from his hand and carried him to the kitchen. "Jungkook. Go and fresh up. I will do the rest.", Mrs Kim said. Jungkook nodded and went to the room.

After fifteen minutes, when he stepped out of washroom, he saw Taehyung and Gukkie on bed. Jungkook dried his hair and went towards them. "Go out. I want to feed Gukkie.", Jungkook said and took Gukkie in his hand, who started smooching his clothed nipple. "Okay, then feed. Why should I go out?", Taehyung asked and laid straight on bed. "I am uncomfortable feeding him in your presence.", Jungkook said. "Oh, please. I have seen it many times, not only seen but also touched, licked and sucked it. The only thing I regret not doing is fucking your boobies. But we have time for that.", Taehyung mumbled the last sentence in low voice and rolled his eyes. "That's.. that's past. Now I am uncomfortable.", Jungkook said glaring at him. "Mm.. then I will go and take a bath.", Taehyung said and stood up. He walked to washroom but stopped in door step. "But Jungkook, you were not uncomfortable last night when I sucked it a few times. You were moaning and pushing it more to my mouth.", Taehyung lied smoothly and laughed and closed washroom door when he saw a flying pillow. "Did I?", Jungkook asked himself in horror. "Jungkook, get a grip on yourself. He might be handsome and hit, but he is your ex.. EX.", Jungkook warned himself.

~
The family had a blissful breakfast. Mrs Kim knew Jungkook was talkative even though he is an introvert. He needs time to mingle with someone, if he is does it, he will very goofy and playful. So, Mrs Kim was lost in Jungkook's blabbering from the time they sat down to eat breakfast. And Taehyung, he felt like he is the odd one out after seeing how his mom, his ex and his baby are laughing for god knows what. "I have a site visit today, I will come back in an hour or two. I will drop you and Gukkie in apartment.", Taehyung interrupted. "You can go and come back. We will stay here till then. I don't have any important project to complete.", Jungkook said and took Gukkie to clean his little hands, leaving a surprised mom-son duo. "Did he hits his head somewhere? He is acting weird.", Taehyung whispered in his mom's ears. "I told you he is good. Look he loves to stay here. Cute.", Mrs Kim said looking at Jungkook who wiped Gukkie's hands and mouth and carrying the boba to outside. "He was cutest at the time of dating then he changed to creepy after marriage. So, don't smile ear to ear now if you don't want to end up crying at the end.", Taehyung said and picked his key and wallet and went. Trio waved bye to Taehyung and went inside the home.

~
From the past one hour, mother in law and son in law was busy in baking as Gukkie slept. But their session got interrupted by a phone call. "Mom.", Jungkook said smiling after picking the call. "You said you will come yesterday but didn't. I called you a few times but you didn't attended my calls.", Mrs Jeon said. "Ah, sorry mom. I was busy with exhibition then Gukkie took my phone and kept it somewhere.", Jungkook said. "Mm. Did you went with Gukkie yesterday?", Mrs Jeon asked. "No, actually Gukkie was with Tae's mom.", Jungkook said. "Why?", Mrs Jeon asked. "Mm. Tae asked if I could drop him at his mom's. And I said okay.", Jungkook said munching on the cashew nuts. "Why you said okay? Do you want to end up in that life with him again? Did you forgot everything? And what is this Tae? He is not your husband, Jungkook.", Mrs Jeon said. "Mom, please. Like you, Taehyung's mom also have equal right on Gukkie. I can't separate him from his Grandma.", Jungkook said. Mrs Kim eyed Jungkook after hearing it. "Oh, now you started fighting with your own mom for them? Good, Jungkook. I should have expected it for taking care of you dearly.", Mrs Jeon said in low voice. "Mom, I am not fighting. I am just saying. Okay, leave it tell me what are you doing? I will give you a big treat, my painting got sold with an unexpected price and was brought by Haru.", Jungkook said. "Wow, really. I am so proud of you. Come home, I will feed you all your favorites.", Mrs Jeon said. "Yeah, I will come on weekend.", Jungkook said. "Mm, what are you doing?", Mrs Jeon asked. "I.. I.. am at home.. Mm.. cleaning.", Jungkook said side eyeing Mrs Kim. "Mm.. okay then. I will call you afterwards.", Mrs Jeon said hanging up the call. Jungkook smiled nervously at Mrs Kim. "Mom. I.. I don't want to make things more complicated. So.. Mm..", he said scratching his neck in embarrassment. Mrs Kim smiled and gave him the dough, Jungkook smiled and took the cookie scoop and put each scoop in baking tray.

...to be continued...