Chapter 19

Taehyung opened his eyes to the alarm, he unwrapped his hand from other's waist and stretched it to take his cell phone from the bedside. He checked the time, 7.00 AM before turning it off. Taehyung groaned and turned to the same side and smiled a little when his eyes fell on Jungkook. He hugged him and nudged his nose on his side of neck. He missed this. He missed Jungkook like hell. They rarely shares mornings like this in each other's hands. Oh, what a waste of two years of marriage. Now, Taehyung regrets each time when he lashed out on Jungkook, when he walked out of the room, when he turned down the conversation, may be if.. may be if.. he could have taken this step early, without getting angry, if he tried to understand the other calmly, without walking out of the room, if he stayed back to correct the things, without turning down the conversation, if he listened to him patiently, they might be living like a happily married couple from day one onwards. Taehyung knew Jungkook is a complete momma boy. So, he should have taken bold steps to protect this marriage life without letting either him or Jungkook to break apart. Because, he knew from the day they started dating that it's not difficult to tame Jungkook if he loves the other person dearly. And Taehyung knows Jungkook loves him, him only. But now, what to say, shit happened already now let's think about cleaning the mess.

The next time, Taehyung opened his eyes, it's 8 am. He sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes and forehead and took his phone. "Hey Jia. I will be on leave today. Please send the email on my behalf to the director. Please call me if something is urgent.", Taehyung send the message to his PA. Then, he found two missed call from Suga. He rang back, "Didn't you get any other time to tell him you are dating? He called Jimin at 4 or 4.30 in the morning.", Suga complaint without even greeting the other. "Haha. I never expected it. Actually it was a test doze.", Taehyung said in low voice. "Next time, test it in the morning, strictly after 8AM.", Suga said sternly. "Haha.. isn't my baby cute. He is still immature, hyung, even though he grew up to a double bunny.", Taehyung said laughing. "mm. But keep in mind that Jimin always says that Jungkook is taken after his mom. So..", Suga said. Taehyung smile wiped off. "I know still. Let's see.", Taehyung said. "Cool then. Carry on it's already 8AM, you might be busy.", Suga said. "Not really. I am on leave. I had an exhausted night yesterday.", Taehyung said. "Really? That was so fast. So are you planning another Gukkie on your wedding?", Suga asked in surprise. "Mm.. another Gukkie??? Long way to go bro.. yesterday only I took the courage to pull him to my bed. I expected a strong kick but unfortunately it didn't happen. Anyways, It's not that. It's another big story. I will narrate it later.", Taehyung said. Suga hummed and they both disconnected their call after biding bye.

Taehyung stood up and walked to bathroom, once he came out, he saw Gukkie squirming and twisting. He smiled and took the boy and gave a few kisses on his head before laying him on the bed. Gukkie's wide eyes shone when he saw his mom, so he scoots to his mom and started pulling him. Jungkook automatically turned to Gukkie's side and pulled his tees up still sleeping. Gukkie snuggled to his b.obies and started latching on it. Taehyung was astonished to see everything as it was his first time seeing this scene. He smiled sadly thinking how much of beautiful events has he missed in the name of ego.

Taehyung never cared for these things. He was in a mind set that taking care of Gukkie is Jungkook's responsibility and his responsibility is to provide the aid for that. So he never cared to help Jungkook with feeding Gukkie, changing his diaper, getting him dressed. All he did was pamper Gukkie and play with him, buy him whatever the latest toys available in the market. Above all, Jungkook's mom was always their with them to take care of Gukkie's things.

Taehyung smiled and laid near to Gukkie and hugged his small body. "Is it tasty, Gukkie? Mmm.. might be, right. After all it's your momma's. He is the sweetest. So everything comes from him will be sweet. You are lucky Gukkie. I never got the chance. Mm.. may be some day. If things are going on the right path.", Taehyung whispered to Gukkie, who left his momma's nip and turned and smiled at his dad. "Is your tiny tummy full?", Taehyung asked. Gukkie threw his hands up and down making some slurping sound. Taehyung laughed and stood up. He took Gukkie's diaper and wipes from his shelve and changed his diaper. Then took the boy and went to the living room. He laid him on his play mat and laid besides him by shaking his rattle. For next half an hour, the living room was filled with cute giggling and loud laughters with all toys scattered on the floor. Jungkook who was up the time when Taehyung walked out of the room smiled eyeing them both, standing near the door step thinking about how the things have changed.