Chapter 24

Jungkook doesn't know how he slept last night as he woke up in the most uncomfortable position. He stretched his hand and rubbed his neck before standing up. Gukkie didn't cry last night for feed that's why Jungkook slept in a sitting position. Jungkook signed when he thought about everything and went to the washroom to do his routine. When he came back after the shower, he saw Gukkie squirming in sleep. He smiled and picked the baby. He fed him and changed his diaper after wiping him clean and changed his dress to a new one. Gukkie as usual started crawling and walking enthusiastically and ready for his day.

Jungkook took Gukkie in his hands and went out of the room and saw his mom preparing breakfast. "Wah. Kimchi fried rice. I missed it mom. I want two portions.", Jungkook said inhaling it. Mrs Jeon smiled and took the meat out. "Jiminie hyung didn't wake up?", Jungkook asked. "No, as usual sleeping. He never wakes up before 11 when he is here.", Mrs Jeon said shaking her head thinking how Jimin whined when we went to wake me up. "Can we all go out today, mom?", Jungkook asked and got an acceptance nod from Mrs Jeon.

Jungkook walked back to his room after giving Gukkie in his mom's hand. His eyes landed on the cell phone which is kept on the table. He took the contact list in it and waited for a few minutes before dialing the number which was once his daily morning alarm. "Didn't you wake up yet?", Jungkook asked in his soft and soothing voice and heard a groan from other side. "Did you dialled the wrong number?", Taehyung asked rolling on the bed. "No. I dialled the right number.", Jungkook said in embarassment. "Mm.. is it to check what I said yesterday was true or false?", Taehyung asked. "No. It's.. I felt like calling.", Jungkook said. Taehyung's closed eyes opened wide. "Mm?", Taehyung asked for confirmation. "I.. I don't know, for last one week. I wake up seeing you. So I mmm.. kind of missed you.", Jungkook said. "WHAT?", Taehyung screamed. "Don't overreact.", Jungkook said rolling his eyes. "I should, Jungkook. Because for the last six months, you never called me once. All you did was disconnect my calls or switching off your phone. So, it's.. it's something for overreacting.", Taehyung said. "Mm.. I.. I am sorry for being immatured back then.", Jungkook said in low voice. "Ah.. you accepted the fact you were immatured? That's something for celebration.", Taehyung said and laid straight. "Stop teasing me otherwise I will drop the call.", Jungkook said. "Ops. Sorry. By the way, where is my Gukkie?", Taehyung asked. "With mom.", Jungkook said. "Oh, should I be worried?", Taehyung asked. "what Tae.. stop talking about her like that.", Jungkook said with an eye roll. "No. Actually I had enough from you only. I don't want another addition to it.", Taehyung said. Jungkook pouted hearing him. "Are you going home today?", Jungkook asked. "Yeah. After fresh up.", Taehyung said. "And I forgot to inform you. Your new fan boy has left some portraits of a monkey? no, a bear? No, a human? What is it actually? Anyways, he gave that to me last night and asked to give to you.", Taehyung said looking at the portrait sitting on the corner on his room. "Oh. It's a piece of art from his latest collection.", Jungkook said. "Whatever it is. Once you are back keep it somewhere far away from my eyes. Aish.. I am feeling like vomiting whenever I see that.", Taehyung said. "Haha, are you jealous?", Jungkook asked. "Maybe.", Taehyung replied. "Maybe? Then think about how I felt whenever I saw girls and boys flirting with you.", Jungkook said. "I am jealous Jungkook not unsecured, because I know my worth more than that I know my impact on you. So, I don't want to be unsecured. At the end of the day, you will be in my hands.", Taehyung said. "You still think so?", Jungkook asked. "I never stopped thinking so.", Taehyung said and stood up. "Tae. I.. I am sorry for not trusting you back then.", Jungkook said in a low voice. Taehyung hummed. "I am sorry for always bringing up something to fight. I truly regret everything.", Jungkook said in a low voice. "Mm.. If.. if you are that much sorry then.. then.. give me a kiss.", Taehyung said. "WHAT?", Jungkook asked in disbelief. "A kiss, K..I..S..S", Taehyung spelled out. "What are you? A fifteen year old boy? You are 27 not 17. Aish.. Gukkie won't ask like this.", Jungkook said shaking his head. "27 or 17. If you can, give me or bye.", Taehyung said. "Wait. I. Let me think.", Jungkook said. "Okay think and if you feel like giving then call me. Bye.", Taehyung said. "Wait. I thought. Mm..", Taehyung heard some kissing sound from other end. He couldn't stop but laugh loudly. "Jungkook. You are not my ex. You are still my husband.", Taehyung said laughing. "No, I.. idiot. Were you teasing me?", Jungkook asked. "Not teasing.. testing.", Taehyung said laughing. "Anyways that was so cute of you. I felt like I was talking to that old cute and sweet boy whom I met in my last year at college.", Taehyung said smiling. "Sometimes, I.. I think if we have a redo button in our life, we could have corrected many things from the start.", Jungkook said. "We don't need to redo, Jungkook. We can start fresh if you need.", Taehyung said in a low voice. "I.. I.. I think mom is calling me. Bye.", Jungkook said and immediately hung up the call and caressed the name on the screen, Tae. He signed and kept the phone back on side table and went to Mom and Gukkie.