Chapter 27

As decided the next day, Jungkook took mom to their apartment from the hospital. Jimin also tagged along with them. Jungkook made his mom lay on his bed once they reached the apartment and after taking a much needed shower he went to kitchen to prepare lunch for all of them.

"Jungkook, next week I will take mom to my home. You don't have to do it alone, dear. Also, you and Taehyung have decided to start fresh. It's better to be only three for you for a while.", Jimin said to Jungkook while they prepared lunch. Jungkook nodded. "Are you going home today? Go home tomorrow, hyung. Stay here today.", Jungkook said. "Mm.. I will talk to hyung.", Jimin said. "What are you both doing?", the brothers were interrupted by their mom. "Mom, why are you roaming around? You should lay down and rest.", Jimin said when he saw her in the kitchen. "I was laying for two days straight, Jimina. Let me move my limbs. I am alright.", Mrs Jeon said smiling. "Where is Gukkie?", she asked. Jungkook pointed ahead to the living room, where Gukkie and Taehyung are sleeping on the playmat. "Your husband went?", Mrs Jeon asked Jimin. "Mm. Will come in two hours. Some clients call.", Jimin said and closed the lid of the cooked food. "Doesn't he have any client call?", Mrs Jeon asked pointing at Taehyung who is sleeping like a bear. "No, he is on leave today.", Jungkook said. Mrs Jeon hummed.

As Mrs Jeon was on energy saving mode, the day ended without much events. Neither Taehyung came in front of her to give a chance to rant. As the night approaches, Taehyung, being the hospitality king, offered his bedroom for Jimin and Suga and secured a place in the living room. Suga rejected the offer multiple times but ended up accepting it. Jungkook after feeding Gukkie to sleep tucked the boy in his crib and came out of the room after bidding good night to Jimin and Suga who are also sleeping in the same room. "Are you going to sleep there?", Jungkook asked seeing Taehyung laying down in the bed which is spread in the living room. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook smiled and turned off the lights and went to him. "Aren't you sleeping with mom?", Taehyung asked the boy who just laid beside him. "No. Not anymore.", Jungkook said smiling and hugging him. Taehyung smiled and pulled the boy more to his chest. "Will Gukkie wake up in the middle of the night and disturb them?", Taehyung asked and kissed his forehead. "No I guess.", Jungkook said. "Is there something left for me?", Taehyung asked poking his chest with his forefinger. "You are going back to that pervert tiger.", Jungkook said shaking his head. "I am always a pervert tiger with you, baby.", Taehyung said. "What if someone sees?", Jungkook asked. "That someone will be your mom, no one else. And let her see, how you are feeding your ex husband.", Taehyung said and pulled his tees up and licked his bud. "Ah..", Jungkook moaned. "Now you moan loudly, so that everyone can know what you are doing. Aishhh.. this boy.", Taehyung said and sucked his nip slowly, dragging it up and down. "Ahhhh.. Tae.", Jungkook moaned and hugged his head which was  hidden in his chest. "Jungkook.", Taehyung called him. Jungkook hummed. "Mmm.. Give a blowjob.", he said sensually. "I am still your ex.", Jungkook said. "Aish. Let's get married tomorrow then. Anyways I was not planning to give you a divorce. It's you only who filed divorce.", Taehyung said but didn't receive any reply. He lifted his head from other boobies to check the boy whose eyes are welled with tears. "I.. I don't know, why I did that. I regret it Tae, every single minute. My ego. Sorry.", Jungkook said and wiped his eyes. "Mm.. will you do it again if we remarry?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook pouted and hit his forearm. "If it's going to happen again. It's better to live like this.", Taehyung said. "No.. it won't happen.", Jungkook assured. Taehyung looked at him with doubtful eyes. "No.", Jungkook said smiling with teary eyes. "Then it's okay. Mm.. that offer which I said earlier is still valid.", Taehyung said. "Marriage?", Jungkook asked. "That's life time valid. The other one, blowjob.", he said wiggling his eyebrows. "This horny tiger.", Jungkook said and sat up and hovered him and slide down till his crotch. He pulled his pants and boxer down and took the member out and stroked it. "Look, my little Taetae never forgets you. See. How excited he is to see you again. He is giving to a upright salute in attention.", Taehyung said. Jungkook laughed hearing him and took his member in his mouth and slowly bopped his head up and down, deep throating him. "Ah.. do it again.", Taehyung moaned. Jungkook twirled his tongue again by giving him a hard suck. "Waaahhh.. aaahhh.. I really wish your mom would wake up now and catch you red handed.", Taehyung said thrusting upward in his mouth. After a few minutes of groaning, "I am cumming.", he moaned and shoot his seeds inside Jungkook's mouth who gulped it down and wiped his mouth with his palm. "That was perfect like my baby's pitch.", Taehyung said. "Pitch? For that, I don't sing, Tae.", Jungkook said and laid on his side after burping. "Pitch while you moan.", Taehyung said and took the water bottle from the teatable and gave to Jungkook. "I really wish to fuck you but I am not doing it because all are here and my baby won't keep his voice down.", Taehyung said and pulled him to the chest to sleep. "Aren't you going to pull your pants up?", Jungkook smiled and he pulled his pants up and closed his eyes to sleep, snuggling to his chest.