Chapter 1

"Jungkook, think again.", "Shut up Jiminie. You speaks like your dad. My baby, Jungkook, don't listen to him. After 2.5 years of prisoner life, my baby is going to get freedom tomorrow. If you can't be happy with him. Just get out. Go to your home.", Mrs Jeon shouted at his elder son. "Mom, please. This is his life.", Jimin said to his mom in frustration. "Jungkook, it's easy to be a critique or to say whatever we wants because we were not on your feet till now. And, it's you who has lived and is going to live your life. So, think twice before taking a decision. At least think about Gukkie. It's his life which is going to affect.", Jimin said looking at a boba bear sleeping soundly on the bed. Jungkook's eyes also fall on his baby.

"You are the another reason why my baby is going to be a divorcee. You were the only supporter for his marriage. Now, are you happy? And Jungkook, I told you a thousand times to not fall for his charms and handsome face. But did you listen? No. All city boys are alike. Gukkie will be happy to get another dad than him, who gives no attention to him.", Mrs Jeon shouted at her elder and younger sons. "Jungkook, don't listen to mom. Listen to your heart. Think sensibly and rationally. Marriage life is not always a flower bed, there will be ups and downs. The best way to solve problems in it is not divorce, it's communication. Please speaks to him. Make sure he listens you and interprets it correctly.", Jimin said cupping his hands. Mrs Jeon couldn't help but yank his elder son's hands from the younger. "Go.. this instance. Go to your house.", Mrs Jeon pulled Jimin and pushed him out of the bedroom door.

"Jungkook, if you don't do this, he will take more advantage of your kindness and in the end, it will be you who will be suffering. Being a wife, doesn't mean, it's only us who has to sacrifice and endure everything. Didn't you see your dad? Didn't you see how he left you and Jimin with me. Baby, you are way stronger than me. You have a good career to live with, to look after Gukkie. You won't be suffering like me. May be someday, you will also find someone who will adore and respect you.", Mrs Jeon said cupping his younger son's face. "Don't think too much. Go and sleep. You have to wake up early tomorrow. Don't worry, your mom is with you.", Mrs Jeon said and caressed his head. Jungkook looked at his mom and nodded a little. Mrs Jeon stood up and walked out of the room after giving him a forehead kiss.

Jungkook laid down besides his baby and caressed his fringes. "We have to be strong baby. Your dad has stopped loving me long ago or might have never loved me.", Jungkook said and laid on the back looking at the ceiling.

~
In another part of the city, a handsome man is sitting on his cozy house with a glass of whiskey in hand and the other hand caressing a photo frame. "Tae, it's already past 11. Aren't you sleepy? You have to wake up early.", Tae turned around when he heard his mom. He nodded and kept the photo back at the place and stood up leaving the glass on the table as well. "You are 27, Tae. You are well educated to think and take decisions correctly. So, once again rewind your memories, because I don't want you to regret this again, later.", Mrs Kim said to his son. "And it's easy to break relationships but to hold on to it requires a lot of efforts and understanding.", she looked at his son's side profile. "The only thing I regret was to marry him this early. I should have waited a little more for him to be matured.", Taehyung said. "If you were that grown up, then why didn't you handle him maturely if he was that childish.", his mom seethed angrily. Taehyung didn't said anything but went inside his bedroom. Mrs Kim stood their rubbing her forehead.

~
November 1. Time 10 am

Jungkook was attired in a formal black suit with a white shirt inside it. He made his baby also wear a comfy rompers and tucked his essentials in his diaper bag and carried it as well as his baby to the living room. "Are you sure about this?", Jimin asked when he felt his younger siblings presence. "I was never this sure on my marriage day.", Jungkook said confidently and walked out of the house. "What are you waiting for? come. Lock the door.", Mrs Jeon said to his elder son who was standing there with a concerned face. The three of them drove off to the court.