Chapter 6

Next day, as informed Jungkook and Gukkie got ready by evening for their house tour as well as IKEA date. "Are you sure, you don't want me to come with you?", Mrs Jeon asked handing him the water bottle. "Yes mom. I can manage it.", Jungkook said checking his bag again. "Mm.. I don't trust him.", Mrs Jeon said. "Don't worry. I am strong enough to knock down one or two at a time.", Jungkook said smiling. Both of them looked outside, when they heard the car horn. "He is here. I will come back soon.", Jungkook said and kissed her cheeks. She nodded and kissed both of her babies forehead and went with them outside. "Take care of him.", Mrs Jeon said glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded with thin lips. "Bye mom.", Jungkook said. "Is he tucked properly?", she asked looking inside where a certain bobabear is sitting. Jungkook nodded looking at the back seat. "Go then and don't be too late.", she said and moved back. The three of them set their shopping journey.

First they went to see the apartment which Taehyung said the other night

First they went to see the apartment which Taehyung said the other night. "Mm. It's good. Spacious and bright.", he said walking around the living room. "Oh, we got a balcony in living room. Good. This balcony, I am going to change into a garden.", Jungkook said stepping to the living room balcony. Taehyung smiled a little. "Your momma is cute. Isn't it?", Taehyung whispered to Gukkie's ears. "This will be my bedroom.", Jungkook said pointing to the first bedroom. "No. I took it first. You can take the one to the left.", Taehyung said pointing other bedroom. "Why? You can also take that.", Jungkook said. "No. I want this. It's balcony view is so good.", Taehyung said. Jungkook looked at him up and down and went to the balcony. He looked around, then his eyes fall on the balcony of a house few distance away from there. He scrutinized his eyes to observe more and saw a woman drying clothes on the balcony. "Who is she? Is that why you need this room very specific.", Jungkook asked glaring at Taehyung. "Who?", Taehyung asked and stood near him checking the place where he is pointing. Taehyung could only see a house far distance. But when you look carefully, you will be able to see silhouette of a woman. "How will I know her?", Taehyung asked him. "I now understood, why you want this bedroom desperately. Mm. Carry on. Anyways I am your ex. My mom has told me, husbands always look for pleasure.", Jungkook said walking out. "I will take other room. You take this. End of discussion.", Taehyung said immediately and went outside the room. "Your momma is scary.", Taehyung whispered to Gukkie.

After checking everything, they called the dealer to book the apartment. "Name of the buyer", contractor asked both of them. "Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.", Taehyung said. "Oh, husbands?", he asked. "No, ex-husbands.", Taehyung said. After hearing the word ex, contractor gave a judging look to both of them and smiled at the baby sitting on his momma's lap. Gukkie giggled at him. "Your baby is so cute.", Contractor said. "Yeah, he takes after me. See, we both are round.", Jungkook said smiling. "Yes, like pizza, but one is apple crisp and other is pepperoni.", Taehyung said pointing at them. Jungkook glared at him hearing that. "Here sir, sign it.", contractor said smiling and shaking his head a little. Both of them signed the contract at and gave the token amount. "Congratulations. Here's to your new home, new adventures and new memories.", contractor said by handing over the key to Taehyung. Taehyung smile looking at his palm. 6/13, the apartment number is adorned in the key chain. He then looked at Jungkook's smiled face. He encircled his hand on other's shoulder and pulled him closer to him, along with Gukkie. "To our new beginning.", Taehyung said squeezing him a little. Jungkook nodded smiling.

From there, the three hooman went to IKEA. "I think, the round table will match the dining room.", Jungkook said caressing the glass of a round table. "No, since it's an open kitchen, either square or rectangle is perfect.", Taehyung said rubbing his chin looking at the other two. "No. Gukkie will knock his head on the edges. So, round.", Jungkook said. "That is what you are for. You have to watch him. I am designer, so I knows what will be perfect.", Taehyung said. "I am an artist. So don't teach me regarding the beauty of item.", Jungkook said glaring. "Excuse me, sir. Can you please move.", their glaring session was broken by a salesman. "Is this one ma'am, you are asking for?", salesman asked another customer who is standing behind them. "Yes, the round one. Please pack it.", the other customer said. "What? I want it.", Jungkook said to the salesperson. "Sorry sir. It's being booked by them last day.", he said. "Give me another piece.", Jungkook demanded. "It's the last one left, sir. Sorry, Please excuse me.", salesperson said and started dislpandling the item. Jungkook pouted. "Rectangular is fine then.", he said in tiny voice to Taehyung, who smirked back.

"It's my kitchen. So everything will be my choice. If you are going to cook, then you can choose the things.", Jungkook said crossing his hands on the chest. Taehyung thought for a minute, then agreed as he only knows to make strawberry milk shake and fried chicken. Taehyung pushed the cart to the kitchen items section. Jungkook smiled and pushed Gukkie's stroller. "That's a lot. Why you need these many glass jars?", Taehyung said after seeing how cart is almost full with glass jars. "To keep the spices, pulses and other items.", Jungkook said with an eye roll. "Okay, but why you need 3 peelers?", Taehyung asked seeing three different colors of same item. "1 for fruits, 1 for vegetables and 1 for Gukkie.", Jungkook said. "Gukkie?", Taehyung asked. "Mm. To peel his fruits.", Jungkook corrected. "Isn't two enough? 1 for Gukkie and 1 for fruits and veggies. Can't we wash it and use?", Taehyung asked picking one from the cart. "I can't. If you can't buy it. Then leave it. This is why I told hyung, it's not going to work. Living with you again.", Jungkook said stomping his legs. "Fine. Three.", Taehyung said.

"Are you two newly married?", Taehyung turned to the source of sound and saw an old woman. "The way you two bricking remind me of my early marriage life.", the woman said smiling. "Yes, was married but we have divorced. Now we are ex.", Taehyung said. "Oh. Is he yours?", the woman asked pointing Gukkie. Taehyung nodded. Woman smiled and bend down. "Hold your parents together tightly. You will build a great family.", she said to Gukkie in low voice. Gukkie giggled throwing his both hands up. She again looked at Jungkook who is calculating something in his mind holding two strainers. Likewise, after an eventful kitchen item purchase, they moved to bedroom section.

"This cot and bed is fixed.", Jungkook said siting and jumping on the bed. "It's double bed. We need king or queen size.", Taehyung said. "Why? I am talking about my room. You can decide yours.", Jungkook said. Taehyung paused for a minute and smiled a bit. "Mm. Yes. I will decide mine then.", Taehyung said and moved to other side of the section pushing Gukkie's stroller. He sat on a king size bed and caressed it. "You like it, Gukkie? It will have space for you, momma and me.", Taehyung said. Gukkie without understanding a single thing clapped his tiny hands. "Excuse me, this bedroom set.", he said to the salesperson pointing at the bedroom set. When he went back to Jungkook's, he saw Jungkook talking to the salesperson. "Is that finalized?", Taehyung asked and got a nod. "Let's go to nursery section then.", Taehyung said and pushed the shopping cart and Jungkook pushed Gukkie.

Gukkie was excited to see kids section as his eyes roamed around all the fascinated colors and items and at last landed on a dinosaur soft plushy. Taehyung smiled and took one and gave it in his hands. "Why do he needs a cribs, when he is going to sleep with me?", Jungkook asked seeing Taehyung looked at all cribs. "Let it be there. This one, pack this along with the bedding set.", Taehyung said to the sales person. "This cradle also.", Taehyung said. "Do he needs anything else? His rocking chair and toys are at my house. I will bring it along with me.", Taehyung said. "There are few at my house too. I will also bring that.", Jungkook said. "Mm.. do he needs a feeding chair and table?", he asked. "No, he has one at my home.", Jungkook said. "Mm. It's fine. Keep that there. Let's buy a new one.", Taehyung said and checked a few and brought a new one.

After that they packed some decor items, lamps, pillows, bedcover, floor mat, a living room sofa set and whatever things that are left. By the end of shopping, Gukkie started squirming restlessly. "I will feed him and come.", Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. "I will order us something to eat. I will be food court.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and carried Gukkie and went in search of feeding room. Taehyung smiled a bit and went to food court.

...to be continued...