Chapter 3

Jungkook and his mom reached their home later at night after a small shopping. "Jungkook. Don't allow him to rule over you. And don't be weak in front him. Stand in your own decision whatever happens. Okay, baby? We, wife's are not to be used.", Mrs Jeon said to his son who is feeding his baby. "I know, you two are divorced now, but don't fall for his charm again. He is good at playing with words. And you are stupid. You will believe everything.", Mrs Jeon said taking out the parcel they took from the nearest restaurant. Jungkook pouted. "He might be a eminent architect but you are not less. You are the most talented artist. So if you feels like it is difficult to cook or clean or anything. Just leave it there, ask him to do it. You are nobody's servant.", Mrs Jeon said stirring the soup and blowed it and starts to feed Jungkook. "Didn't momma told you how your dad beat me one day. Don't let that happen to you. Since you are divorced, I don't think it will happen. But still we can't trust anyone.", Mrs Jeon said continuing feeding him by her hand. "Most importantly, Gukkie. Don't allow him to be more closer to him. What if he gets married one day and take Gukkie away. Didn't you heard what advocate said. There is an option like that.", Mrs Jeon said. Jungkook looked at her with worried face. "Be bold and keep distance. That's it.", she concluded. "Ah also. Keep an eye on his secretary. Never allow her to home. Even though you are divorced, it won't be nice to live with somebody who is sleeping around.", arms Jeon said. "He never sleeps around, mom.", Jungkook said. "Till. But now, he has the chance. After all, he is a hot blooded young man.", Mrs Jeon said. "He won't do that, mom.", Jungkook said. "You don't know kook. We, mothers can only sacrifice our pleasure for the family and kids. Father won't. Didn't you remember how he used to use you for his stress relief?", Mrs Jeon asked glaring at him. "He didn't used me, mom. Yes, a few times, he did it even though I was tired.", Jungkook said in low voice. "It's called domestic violence.", Mrs Jeon said. "Sex between two person if it's force comes under violence, even if they are husband and wife.", she said and walked to kitchen to take water. "It was not forced. He.. he didn't ask me and I.. I.. didn't told him.", Jungkook shuttered. "Still, it counts as one. But no need to worry about that things, since you both are divorced.", Mrs Jeon said and extended the glass of water to Jungkook, who gulped it down. "Tuck him to bed, if he slept.", Mrs Jeon said and took the glass and went back to kitchen. Jungkook caressed his baby's hair and kissed his forehead and went to his bedroom.

After a few hours, Jungkook heard a faint knock on the bedroom door. He opened it and saw his mom. "Hmm. Mom?" He asked. "I am sleeping here.", Mrs Jeon said entering the room and went to sleep on one edge of the bed. "I can't take risk.", she said and pulled blanket over her and closed her eyes. Jungkook shook his head and turned off the light and went to the bed. He caressed Gukkie's head who is sleeping on the middle of bed softly and turned to lay on his back. He lifted his palm and looked at his ring finger, which is adorned with a silver band. He caressed it a little, then sat up on the bed. He removed the ring from his finger and looked at the visible mark on his ring finger.

***
"Will you take Kim Taehyung as your better half, to share every pain and happiness together?", priest asked.

"Yes I do", Jungkook said smiling and slide the ring and tip toed to kiss his cheeks.

"Will you take Jeon Jungkook as your better half, to share every pain and happiness together?", priest asked.

"Yes I do", Taehyung said smiling and slide the ring and kissed his knuckles.

"Happily ever after., you may kiss.", Priest said. Both of them leaned forward for their heated wedding kiss which they dreamed of from the day they started dating.
***

Jungkook wiped his tears immediately and removed his chain from the neck. He put the ring in the chain and wore the chain back in his neck. He laid on the bed and closed his eyes to sleep.

~
"Tae, did you slept?", Mrs Kim knocked on the door on Tae's bedroom. "It's opened. Come inside.", Mrs Kim heard his son and went inside and saw Taehyung working on something. "Are you busy?", she asked. "No. No. Tell me.", Taehyung said. "It's about Jungkook. Mm. I know now everything is end. But since you both are going to live together. Mm. Be patient with him. I know it's your first time living apart from me and home. It's also his first time.", Mrs Kim said. Taehyung didn't replied anything continued working with his laptop mouse. Mrs Kim peeked into the laptop and saw him working on a plan. "It's comparatively easier to build a house, Tae. But to turn it into a home require lots of efforts and time. It's much complicated.", she said. Taehyung stopped working on the laptop and looked at his home. "Talk. Talk clearly to him when you face challenges. Help him not only with Gukkie but also with his work, house chores, whatever it is. He is younger than you.", Mrs Kim said. "It was really difficult for me to grew you up when we lost your dad in car accident. So I know, how difficult it will be to be a single parent that too at young age.", she said. "It was not my own decision to divorce. It's mutual. I never asked him to be a single parent. I also never rushed to have a baby in first place.", Taehyung said. Mrs Kim kept silent. "I told him a thousand times to wait before immediately jumping into parenthood. He is young. He doesn't even know to handle himself, then think about baby.", Taehyung said shaking his head. "If he doesn't know, then help him. You are the mature and elder one, right.", Mrs Kim said. Taehyung kept silent. "Stop blaming on each other. Both are at fault. Tae, he is a new mom. As a mom, we go through a lot that too at post pregnancy. I have seen you blaming him a multiple times, when Gukkie cries, when Gukkie accidentally fell down, when Gukkie spilled milk, when Gukkie falls ill. I have tried a multiple times to make you understand but you never give me ears. Same goes for him, I tried to talk to him. But he sees me a neighborhood aunty.", Mrs Kim said shaking his head. Taehyung kept silent.

"Tae, now you have a chance, a second chance. Nobody will get it. So, work on it. Start from the scrap. Build a beautiful relationship with him. Just push the past to the back corner of your mind and heart. And think you are meeting him for the first time in your life. He.. He is so good, Tae. So pure and innocent. Don't leave him like that.", Mrs Kim said and stood there, but neither received any reply. She nodded and went to her room.

Taehyung sat there, eyes fixed on the screen. "Build a home with Jungkook.", he tell to himself looking at the house plan on the computer screen. "It's easy to build it with bricks, sand and iron bars. But with trust, love and compassion. I don't know.", he signed and wiped his face with both palms. He looked at the wedding band on his ring finger. He removed it and tucked it inside his money wallet and shut down the system and went to bed.

 He removed it and tucked it inside his money wallet and shut down the system and went to bed

...to be continued...