Chapter 13

Jungkook waited for Taehyung that day since Taehyung called and said he will be coming to Jeon's. As he already had dinner from the office, he went behind Jungkook straight to the bedroom after greeting Mrs Jeon. Taehyung back hugged Jungkook immediately once they stepped inside room. "I missed you.", Taehyung said kissing his nap. Jungkook smiled and closed the door behind and turned around. He encircled his hands on other's shoulder. "Really, is that why you took five days to come to me?", Jungkook asked. "We are in the finishing stage of one project. It's eating up my whole time, that's why I didn't came to you.", Taehyung said and moved a little to took his tees off. "Are you going to take a shower?", Jungkook asked. "No. I took it in home.", Taehyung said and get on the bed. Jungkook smiled and joined him.

"Jungkook, will you move in to my home? I am missing you alot. This once, twice in a week. I can't.", Taehyung said caressing his black locks. "Then, stay here.", Jungkook said. "It's. My office is near to my home. That's why.", Taehyung said. "It's not like we don't have a car. It's only half an hour drive from here. So what. I know you doesn't like my mom, that's the reason.", Jungkook said pouting. "It's the same for you.", Taehyung said. "Did I say I don't like your mom?", Jungkook asked looking up at him. "No and did I?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. "Mm. Leave it. I am getting you only once or twice. So let's not spoil it by fighting.", Taehyung said.

"So, how was your week, baby?", Taehyung said. "Mm. I am working on a painting. It's a prestigious one.. it's for Seoul Exhibition.", Jungkook said. "That's great. Mmm. So going forward, people will call me as husband of artist, Kim Jungkook, right?", Taehyung said. "Are you proud of it?", Jungkook asked. "Of course, why not?", Taehyung said and hovered him. "I am always proud to say this pretty is mine.", Taehyung said and kissed his lips. Jungkook smiled and hugged other's neck and pulled him.

"Do you have condoms?", Taehyung asked pulling back from kiss. "Mm. Let's do it without it.", Jungkook said and pulled him back. Taehyung looked at the other's face a little longer. "Are you planning to take pills?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. "I want it inside me.", Jungkook whispered. "But you will get pregnant.", Taehyung said. "Let me then.", Jungkook said and kissed his jaw. "but it's only one year Jungkook. We haven't settled yet.", Taehyung said looking at other's face. "We can settle after this. It's not like a baby will be an obstacle to it. Wait, do you think it will be a burden?", Jungkook asked. "No, never. It's not like that. I was confused when you asked me this suddenly. Also we have already agreed we will have a baby after some years. May be two years.", Taehyung said. "Everybody asks me Tae. They will be mocking me.", Jungkook said with whining voice. "Oh Jungkook. Why our baby should concern everyone? Jungkook, a decision to have or not have a baby is with us. I don't appreciate someone else involving in it.", Taehyung said in angry voice. "Why are you voicing it out like my mom asked?", Jungkook said in equally angry voice. "There you go. It's your mom right, behind this.", Taehyung huffed and moved from his body. "No. It's not. Tell me you don't want a baby with me.", Jungkook said glaring at him. "What is this bullshit, Jungkook? Can't you wait for two years. It's not like any of us is going somewhere.", Taehyung almost shouted. "Are you cheating on me? That you didn't want a baby?", Jungkook asked. "Stop it Jungkook. Before I lose myself.", Taehyung said sternly. "Hmm. I understood. Baby is a responsiblilty and it's going to tie you down with me. Or is it because your PA is too good than me.", Jungkook said. Taehyung raised his hands but stopped and glared at him. "It was my fault to marry such an immature, childish and stupid person like you. I didn't knew you were this kidish when I dated you. This is why people says think twice before taking any decision and never fall for outer beauty. I am sick of this.", Taehyung shouted looking at him who is glaring at him with eyes welled with tears and gritted teeth.

Taehyung rushed out of the room slamming the door behind him. He saw Mrs Jeon glaring at him. He didn't said anything but went outside and drove off.

"Did he hurt you?", Mrs Jeon asked the boy sitting on the bed. Jungkook shook his head and wiped his eyes. "I heard him shouting. Who did he thinks himself off?", Mrs Jeon said fuming. Jungkook stood up from the bed and went to washroom and washed his face. "This is why, I said a million times, he is not the one for you. He is not perfect for you. But did you listen it once? Now, endure everything.", Mrs Jeon said. "mom please. Stop this. I am already tired.", Jungkook said wiping his faces. "You will be tired when he is with you.", Mrs Jeon said. "mom, please. I love him a lot. Stop talking like this about him.", Jungkook said. "Yes. You love only him that is why you never listened to my words. I forget how people will change and replace their parents when they get married.", Mrs Jeon said. "mom. I love you also. That is why I am staying here with you. How can you compare both of you? You both are important in my life. You both are love of my life.", Jungkook said rubbing his forehead. Mrs Jeon looked at him and nodded. "Let me sleep please.", Jungkook said. Mrs Jeon went to her room.

Jungkook sat their in bed for sometime and took his phone. He dialled Taehyung. The phone got attended at fourth bell. "Did you reach safe?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung hummed. "Are you going to sleep?", Jungkook asked and got another hum as reply. "Sleep then. You have work tomorrow.", Jungkook said but didn't get any reply. "Tae. You know I love you so much, right.", Jungkook said and got a hum. "Mm. Sorry for being a brat.", Jungkook said but didn't get any reply. "Then good night, I guess.", Jungkook said and kissed the phone a few times. "I love you more, Jungkook.", Taehyung said and hung up the call and caressed the wallpaper which is a certain bunny.

*
The next morning, Taehyung was even more surprised than the other day to find not only breakfast but also a lunch bag. He gazed at the lunch bag in confusion and then at the brunnet in the kitchen. "That's for you. It's unhealthy to eat out especially with your old girlfriends.", Jungkook said and wiped his hands. "Girlfriends?", Taehyung asked in confusion. "Yeah. You had many. Poor me. I was the one who got trapped.", Jungkook said. "It was not you. It was me who got trapped in your innocent face and evil mind.", Taehyung said and blocked Jungkook from walking away. "What did I do? You literally got at least fifty proposals a day and hundreds of compliments. So, what was special in mine? And, like all other sick girls and boys. I didn't propose you. I only said you look good in that bandana. Oh, I never thought one compliment would drag me to marriage and then to divorce. If so, I won't have said that.", Jungkook said and pushed Taehyung from his path. "Ah, your thick thighs, big b.obies and tiny waist, that were special in you.", Taehyung said checking out the figure. "I knew it. You were only for this.", Jungkook said pointing at himself up and down. Taehyung laughed. "So, you know it. That's good. So stop wearing these small skinny shorts and crop vest. If you don't want to end up having another Gukkie with your ex-husband.", Taehyung said and rubbed his lower lips. Jungkook glared at him and went to his room. Taehyung smiled and looked at the junior bunny sitting on the floor. "Your momma will end me with his skin fit shorts.", Taehyung said and kissed his bun who was crawling under the dining table.

Taehyung stepped out of the apartment to go to his office that's when he noticed all the boxes from movers and packers. He looked at it and the opposite apartment. "It's a new resident.", he heard the caretaker. "Oh, okay. Is it a family?", Taehyung asked. "Yes, an old couple and their son.", the caretaker said. Taehyung nodded and went out.

~
Taehyung was excited and happy for the whole day. He was giggling like a teenage boy while opening the lunch. Two boiled eggs, two toast, some boiled veggies, one piece grilled chicken. Taehyung smiled and started to eat that's when he found the sticky note on the lid. He took it and read, "Don't overthink. It's not love. It's my kindness., yours (stricken thrice), Only Gukkie's Jungkook.". Taehyung laughed seeing how Jungkook aggressively stricken yours.

...to be continued...