Chapter 11

Next day, Jungkook woke up early and made a simple breakfast with the help of YouTube tutors. So, when Taehyung came out in office attire, he was welcomed with aromatic smell of bacon, sausages and egg roll. Taehyung smiled a little watching Jungkook roaming around the kitchen in a cute apron. But his smile was replaced with frozen, when he saw there is only a white oversized tees and an apron. Taehyung really wished to bend down and see, if there is anything under it, but he controlled his urge because he doesn't want to get charged and visit court again. He sat in front of the table and waited for Jungkook to join. Jungkook also joined him after getting him juice and himself coffee.

"Gukkie?", Taehyung asked. "Sleeping. He wakes up early everyday and will play for sometime and will drink milk and sleep.", Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and smiled sadly thinking what a pathetic dad is he, he doesn't even know his baby's routine. They had their breakfast in silence. "I have a site visit today.", Taehyung said. "So?", Jungkook asked. "Nothing. I just said.", Taehyung said. "Mm. You never did that. I was confused.", Jungkook said. Taehyung gazed him confusion. "You never shared your office matters with me earlier, when we were married. Also you never said when and where you are going in the past.", Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded thinking how correct Jungkook is before he never cared to inform him anything about his office whereabouts. "Mm.. I will be going then.", Taehyung said and stood up to avoid further awkwardness. Jungkook nodded and walked him to the door. Taehyung was confused seeing Jungkook trailing behind him. "You need something?", Taehyung asked. "No. It's. I will close the door.", Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded smiling at the boy standing beside the door holding on the knob.

~
"No. No mom. I am fine. I will just go and submit my work and will come back. You don't have to come with me.", Jungkook said in phone collecting is purse, apartment key, painting and Gukkie. He disconnected the phone and locked apartment and went to art gallery. "Who is this tiny gentleman with you?", Jungkook smiled. "Mrs Park. It's my son.", Jungkook greeted her by bowing a little. "You have a son? I didn't expected it. I was planning to bring my son's marriage proposal to you.", Mrs Park said. "Anyways he is cute. What is his dad doing?", she asked. "He is an architect.", Jungkook said smiling. "Oh, that's great. Both are artistic. Then see you next time Jungkook, I am a little busy today dear, let's grab a coffee together next time. And, I saw your painting. As usual it's fantastic.", Mrs Park said and both of them walked out of art gallery and parted their way. Jungkook corrected Gukkie's hoodie while waiting for the cab that's when he saw the familiar outfit.

~
Taehyung smiled and held the door opened for the pretty lady behind him to make her way into the cafe. They both walked to the last seat at the corner. "I am happy to see you again in the town, Lisa", Taehyung said smiling. "Yeah. Me too. I think we are meeting for the first time after our college farewell, right?", she asked smiling. "Yes. You haven't changed a lot. Just grew more bolder and beautiful.", Taehyung said smiling. "You also haven't a bit. Same flirty tone. Same flirty gaze.", Lisa said smiling. "Oh god. My face is like that Lisa. I am not flirting. Really. No.", Taehyung said shaking his head smiling. "So. Is it a residential plan or business project.", Taehyung asked. "Residential. Here is my idea. Rest is in your hand.", Lisa said giving her tab. Taehyung nodded and analyzed it. "It's good actually. I will develop from it. Mail me this.", Taehyung said giving her back the tab. She nodded and did the same. "So. Apart from this. How is life? You married, right? That junior.. Mm.. what was his name?", Lisa asked. "Jungkook.", Taehyung said. "Ah, Jungkook.", Lisa repeated. "Yeah. Mm. Actually we divorced.", Taehyung said scratching his forehead. "Oh. Sorry. I didn't knew.", Lisa said immediately. "No..no.. it's fine. I am okay.", Taehyung said. "You two looked beautiful together.", Lisa said. "We can't live with only beauty. Anyways, leave tell me about you.", Taehyung said smiling. "Still single, ready to mingle and happy.", Lisa said smiling. "Haha, yes. Sometimes staying single is best.", Taehyung said and they order their food and had it with their old stories.