Chapter 17

Jungkook was busy filling jars with Cookies, that's when Taehyung came back from work. He was shocked to see Jungkook in his home's kitchen. More than that helping his mom. Taehyung checked if it was raining on a hot sunny day. "What? Are you seeing me for the first time?", Jungkook asked when he felt the other's presence. "This, Jungkook, yes.", Taehyung said and dropped his blazer on the table. "Mm, where is mom?", he asked looking around. "Went to the neighbourhood to deliver a cake with Gukkie.", Jungkook said."Aren't we going back?", Taehyung asked. "Yes. Why do you think I won't. I have no relationship with you other than a baby between us.", Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. "And don't think, I am in love with you or anything just because I spend a day at your home. It's just my kindness to an old lady.", Jungkook said and kept the cookie jar on the top cabin of the cupboard. But, flinched when he felt the large palm on his waist. "Really?", Taehyung whispered in his ears by hugging him by waist. "Then you are the kindest, Jungkook.", he said and squeezed his waist hard. "Ahh..", Jungkook moaned. "Do you kind you don't have anything to me?", Taehyung asked and turned to see his face. "y..ye..yes", Jungkook shuttered. "Mm.. your pink lips learned to lie nowadays.", Taehyung said and sucked other's lower lips and moved back. Jungkook stood there with parted lips. "S..stop playing with my heart.", Jungkook said. "when did I?", Taehyung whispered fanning his breathe on other's lips. "Many times.", Jungkook whispered back. "Is it really me who is playing with your heart?", Taehyung asked and lifted the boy and sat him on the counter top and stood between his leg. Jungkook didn't answer anything. "Mm.. You made cookies?", Taehyung asked looking at the extra jar kept aside. "With mom.", Jungkook said. "Let me taste it then.", Taehyung took a cookie and kept it in between Jungkook's lips and bite it off from there. "Mm.. delicious", Taehyung said chewing. "Do you think we have to fix a re-marriage date?", both of them turned and saw Mrs Kim and Gukkie standing near the door. "Oh. It's not what it seems. I.. I.. don't like him. He is my ex.", Jungkook said immediately jumping off the counter after pushing Taehyung. Mrs Kim smiled and nodded. "No need to explain I saw it.", Mrs Kim said hiding her teasing smile. "I.. I think Gukkie is hungry.", Jungkook said and scoot to the room with Gukkie. "I.. I was scaring him.", Taehyung said scratching his nap. "Why? Are you a zombie?", she asked. "No. I.. I think I have to complete my pending work.", Taehyung said and rushed to room. Mrs Kim laughed once both of them went and hide inside their room.

"Stay ten meters away from me today onwards.", Jungkook said abruptly when he saw other in the room. "Why? Are you having flu?", Taehyung said. "No. Will have. You are the most venomous virus. Oh.. I am loosing my memory as well as sanity when you are closer to me.", Jungkook said shaking his head in horror, thinking how everytime he is loosing himself in hands of his ex husband.

Neither of two came outside the room till lunch. At lunch, "mom. We will be going back after lunch. Mm. It was an unexpected stay. But I loved it. I will visit and stay more.", Jungkook said with his infamous bunny smile. Mrs Kim nodded and served him more noodles. Taehyung looked at his mom and smiled. After their lunch, the family of three went back to their apartment with a cake, muffins, cookies, bread and of course dinner.

When he reached home, Jungkook gave Gukkie to Taehyung. "I will come in fifteen minutes. I need to buy some painting stuffs.", Jungkook said. "Why didn't you tell me early? We could have stopped in between on our way back home.", Taehyung said. "No. It's fine. I can go. It's just next stop.", Jungkook said. "I will drop you then.", Taehyung offered. "Stay with Gukkie. He is sleeping. I won't take more time.", Jungkook said and went outside. Taehyung signed and went to his room and tucked Gukkie in his crib. He took his laptop and sat on the bed to complete his work in progress plan.

~
Jungkook was collecting all his needful in the cart. "Hey Jk?", Jungkook turned back when he heard someone calling his pen name. "Oh, Daiki.", Jungkook smiled. "Are you in the work in progress of another master piece?", Daiki asked pointing to his cart. "Not really. I was stocking things. I don't know when I will feel like painting.", Jungkook said smiling. "Where is mom and dad?, Jungkook asked looking around. "They went for another shopping dumping me here. I needed some sketching pens. So here, I am.", Daiki said showing his cart. "Are you all settled in your new home.", Jungkook asked. "Yeah, almost.", Daiki said. "Mm.. I am planning to invite you all for dinner.", Jungkook said. "Really?", Daiki asked. "Yes, as a gratitude from the side of an aspiring artist. Haru is one of my role models.", Jungkook said smiling. "It's not gratitude Jungkook. It's an appreciation for your extra ordinary talent.", Daiki said. "I was not in home, that's why I didn't come there to invite you all. Since you are here. I can take this chance to invite you as family for dinner at my home Mm.. tomorrow night.", Jungkook said. "Don't think that I invited you while in the shop, that too in the middle of shopping. But please. I will come home tomorrow to invite you all officially.", Jungkook said scratching his side of forehead. "No. No. Jungkook. Invitation itself is big. Anyways we are neighbors.", Daiki said shaking his head. Jungkook nodded.