Chapter 14

Taehyung was working on some plan when his phone rang. He smiled seeing the name flashing on the screen. He attended the phone and kept it in his ear. "When will you come home?", 'wow, that was so fast. No greetings nothing. Fine at least he called.' Taehyung thought. "In an hour. I am almost done. Why? Do you need something?", Taehyung asked. "No. I have an art exhibition in the evening to attend. So I won't be home.", Jungkook said. "Oh. Okay. Are you taking Gukkie?", Taehyung asked. "No. I am leaving him at mom's.", Jungkook said. "Mm. At what time?", Taehyung asked. "7 pm.", Jungkook informed. "I will drop you then.", Taehyung said. "No nee", Jungkook looked at the screen when he heard the beep sound. "He hasn't care me early, when I was his husband. Now, his careness is overflowing like lava. I don't know when I am going to burn.", Jungkook said and looked at Gukkie whose head is tucked inside his makeup bag, searching for something. Jungkook immediately took the bag away and kept it on the dressing table glaring at him.

Taehyung came back at 5pm. He went to Jungkook's room when he saw the door was not closed. He smiled seeing Gukkie sleeping and heard shower sound from washroom. Taehyung went to his room and changed his dress after taking a shower. When he came out in casual fit he saw Jungkook roaming around in a bathrob in kitchen. Jungkook eyed Taehyung and went to his room and came back with Gukkie and his dress. "Make him wear these.", Jungkook said and gave Gukkie to Taehyung who took him immediately. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and his eyes trail on his upper chest was peeking from bathrobe. Jungkook followed other's gaze and smirked.

"Opps.. sorry.", Jungkook said dropping the socks on the floor near to other's foot. He smiled and bend down by tucking his robe slightly aside and took the socks and gave to Taehyung by batting his eyes. Taehyung was stilled at the very moment Jungkook bent down. All he wished was to yank his bathrobe aside and take out his ever favorite item and if not suck at least kiss it. But he couldn't right. They are ex. Taehyung at that point hated the word ex itself. Jungkook smiled dearly and went inside the bedroom. "He is doing it purposefully right?", he asked Gukkie who is fiddling with his socks. Taehyung smiled and dressed in cute set shirts.

After fifteen minutes, Jungkook came dressed beautiful and sexy as ever

After fifteen minutes, Jungkook came dressed beautiful and sexy as ever. "WTF are you wearing?", Taehyung shouted. Jungkook looked at himself up and down and looked at Taehyung. "No, go and change. This is too transparent.", Taehyung said crossing his hands on his chest. "Excuse me, first of all, I know how to dress myself. Then, more than that I know there will be more perverts than you who will be drooling over my curves. So, I have worn a jacket above it and also I will button it up, not only that I even wear nipple cover. Look.", Jungkook said and opened his jacket widely and pushed his chest outward. Taehyung in an instant closed his both eyes. "Wait, who are you to tell me these things?", Jungkook said and immediately closed his jacket and buttoned up. Taehyung breathed out and opened his eyes one by one and saw Jungkook standing there glaring at him. "I think we should go.", Taehyung said and took Gukkie and walked fast. Jungkook smiled a little and closed the door and locked it.

"Mm, Jungkook. Can.. can we leave Gukkie at my mom's today? Just today, if you don't have any issue?", Taehyung asked hesitated. Jungkook nodded his head. "Yes.", he said. "You.. don't you have any problem?", Taehyung asked. "Why should I? It's his granny's home and Gukkie is her grandson.", Jungkook said and took his chapstick and applied it again. Taehyung eyes followed the path the stick rolled over by leaving a pink glossy tint. He diverted his eyes back to road and turned the cooler to a bit up. "Are you feeling hot?", Jungkook asked feeling cold. "Slightly.", Taehyung said eyeing his glossy lips. Jungkook nodded and hugged himself and turned to look at Gukkie who is covered in a fluffy jacket.

 Jungkook nodded and hugged himself and turned to look at Gukkie who is covered in a fluffy jacket

(Taehyung's house)
Jungkook stepped down the car when they reach Kim's and took Gukkie out. He saw Mrs Kim standing by the door. "Here. It has his milk and powder with an extra bottle.", Jungkook said smiling handing over Gukkie's bag. "He had his feed just half an hour ago. So probably he will play.", Jungkook gave Gukkie to her hands. Mrs Kim smiled widely and took the boy in her hand. "Don't give a hard time to your grandma. You heard me? Ah?", Jungkook asked Gukkie bending a little to see the boy who is snuggling to her chest. "Mom, I will come now. Let me use the washroom.", Jungkook said and went inside the house. Mrs Kim nodded and looked at his son standing near the car. "Ask him to change his dress.", Taehyung said to his mom. "Why? He is looking beautiful.", Mrs Kim said. "Yes. That's why. Ask him.", Taehyung said. Mrs Kim shook his head and rolled her eyes seeing her son's jealously pout. Jungkook came back in two minutes. "Bye mom. I will be back. Call me if he throws tantrums. Gukkie bye bye.", Jungkook said. "He won't. His dad was the most naughty one back then. So it will be pretty much simole to handle him.", Mrs Kim said. "Yes. That I agreed. Not only in past mom. Now also he is.", Jungkook said smiling and went to the car, where certain bear is glaring at him. Jungkook gets inside the car and turns his head to other side. Mrs Kim laughed and waved at both of them with Gukkie. "Gukkie and Grandma is going to play. Hmm. It's been months baby I got you. Thanks that your momma allowed you to be here with your Granny.", Mrs Kim said and went inside with Gukkie

~
Taehyung dropped Jungkook in the exhibition centre and informed he will pick him up after the event. This time, without further bricking, Jungkook nodded and went inside.

"Oh, here. That's our young talent. Kim Jungkook.", Mrs Park said pointing at Jungkook to the people standing next to her. "Jungkook, this is Yamatoko Haru and his wife, Sato Akiri.", Mrs Park said. "Omo, the famous painters. Hello sir and ma'am.", Jungkook said and bowed at them. They both smiled. "I am impressed with your painting, 'my universe', it's so eye catching.", Haru said. "Oh, thank you sir for the appreciation.", Jungkook said. "Mm. Jungkook, it's a good news. Actually they bought that painting of yours.", Mrs Park said and presented him with the cheque. Jungkook gasped when we saw the amount written on it but kept his face normal and content. "Really, thank you again.", Jungkook said. "Please carry on. I will be right back.", Mrs Park said and walked away.

"You used the color combination well especially for the outer line. The contrast of red and yellow is giving a splendid highlight to the picture. You are extremely talented.", Haru appreciated. Jungkook smiled. "Dad. Oh, here you are.", Jungkook turned when he heard another voice from his back. "That's my son, Haruka Daiki. Daiki, this is Jungkook.", Haru introduced his son who bowed at him smiling. "I saw the painting you bought, dad. It's fantastic. I really wanted to meet that painter.", Daiki said to his dad. "ah. Then meet his. It's Jungkook's painting.", Haru said. "Wow, really. That's an impressive work.", he appreciated others. "Are you also? Mm painting?", Jungkook said. "No Jungkook, I am a cartoonist.", he said. Jungkook made an ojo face. "Look, here are my few works.", he said and showed his tab to Jungkook. "Wah, you designed Scooby? That's one of my favorite characters.", Jungkook said smiling. Daiki too smiling at him. For next few hours, they talked about their painting, analyzed a few other painting and even had dinner together with Mrs Park.

"Are you staying here in a hotel?", Jungkook asked the family. "No, actually we move into Korea. We brought an apartment in the Golden valley.", Sato said. "Oh, I also live there. Trinity.", Jungkook said his apartment name. "Really? We are also in the same apartment. 6/14.", Sato said. "I think we are neighbours then. I live in 6/13.", Jungkook said. "Wow, what a surprise. From admirers to neighbours.", Mrs Park said and everyone smiled. After dinner, Jungkook bowed good bye to them and went outside the center and called Taehyung to go back to home.

...to be continued...