Chapter 26

As the doctor said, Mrs Jeon was shifted to an individual room after two hours. "Mom.", Jungkook called. Mrs Jeon smiled at him, seeing the boy with swollen eyes and a running nose. "I am alright, dear. Stop crying.", Mrs Jeon said and caressed his hands that are kept on the bed. "You scared me.", Jungkook said hiccuping. "Gukkie?", She asked. "Outside with Tae.", Jungkook said. "Mom.", this time it was Jimin's voice. "Aish, these boys. I am perfectly alright. Aren't you the eldest, then why are you crying? You should have consoled him.", Mrs Jeon said seeing another swollen eyes and running nose. Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, then at mom and smiled.

After sometimes, "The nurse said we all can't stay here, one or two are only allowed.", Suga said when he entered the hospital room. "Mm. Are you both staying?", Taehyung asked Jungkook and Jimin and both of them nodded. "Okay. Call us if you need something. And Gukkie? I am taking him home.", Taehyung said. "But Tae. What about his feed?", Jungkook asked. "Don't worry, for a night let him have a bottle. Tomorrow we will come.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "Then, we will be going. Mom. Take care.", Taehyung said. Mrs Jeon nodded. "Jimin. I am also going. If you want me to bring something tomorrow, call me.", Suga said. Jimin nodded. "Mom, take care.", Suga said to Mrs Jeon who gave an upright nod.

Taehyung and Suga walked out of the room. "Hyung, are you going home? If not, then come with me. Let's stay at my home tonight. It's just 15 minutes from here.", Taehyung said. "Mm.. but if Jimin needs something then.", Suga said. "No worries, we can go home in the morning.", Taehyung said. Suga nodded. "Tae..", Taehyung turned when he heard Jungkook calling him. "It's Gukkie. Will you be able to handle him?", Jungkook asked. "Yes. Jungkook. Don't worry.", Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled. "I.. mmm..", he looked at Suga then at Taehyung. "Give him to me. I will get the car. Jungkook, here. Keep my car key. If you guys need something. I am going with Taehyung.", Suga said and gave the key to Jungkook and took Gukkie, who was sleeping and walked from there.

Taehyung looked at them and then at Jungkook. "If Gukkie become bratty, call me. I will come.", Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. "I.. we were about to start a new life today. But.. I don't know.. I feel bad.", Jungkook said looking down at his feet. "Today is not the end, Jungkook. We have tomorrow. Don't worry and don't cry. Go and sleep. Call me if you need something. Your mom is fine, nothing is going to happen." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and stepped towards him and hugged him. Taehyung smiled and hugged him back. "Go inside.", Taehyung said and kissed his forehead. Jungkook nodded and went inside the room and after that Taehyung also went to his home along with Gukkie and Suga.

"Will he be able to look after Gukkie?", Mrs Jeon asked when she saw Jungkook back at room. "Yes mom. He is his father.", Jungkook said. "Mm.. I have seen that father before.", Mrs Jeon said. "Mm. Let him try. Like this only we will learn right. Let him take the responsibility for a day.", Jungkook said and went to the bystander side. "Whatever. I am not completely satisfied.", Mrs Jeon. "Mom. Don't think about that. Now, what you need is sleep. Go to sleep.", Jungkook said and smiled at her. Jimin shook his head and he laid on the extra bed. Jungkook also laid on the bed and closed his eyes to sleep.

~
Taehyung and Suga reached Kim's in 15 minutes. "How is she?", Mrs Kim asked. "He is perfectly fine. Nothing to worry about but the doctor said to be avoid stress. After all it's about heart.", Taehyung said. "Mm. Let her take care of her health. Suga, son come inside. Did you both ate anything?", Mrs Kim asked. "Yeah. Take something to drink. And some snacks. I will tuck him in the bed.", Taehyung said and went to room with Gukkie. Suga sat on the couch. After a few minutes, Mrs Kim served coffee to Suga and sat with him causally talking.

~
Taehyung smiled and kissed Gukkie's forehead after pulling blanket over him. He kept pillows around him and turned on the night lamp and went to the washroom to take a warm shower. Afterwards, he joint Suga and Mrs Kim in the living room. "Hyung, if you want you can take a shower. Let me show you the guest room. You must be tried.", Taehyung said and showed him the guest room before going back to his room.