Chapter 4

Next day was eventful in Jeon House as Jungkook is going to see apartment with Taehyung, Suga and Jimin. From the time he woke up, his mom was screaming like some airplay regarding what to do, what not to do, what to ask for and most important stay away from Taehyung. Jungkook somehow dressed up and feed Gukkie in between these chaos. "Look, I have kept Gukkie's finger food in this blue tiffin. Give him when he feels hungry.", his mom said and handed over him a tiffin as well as diaper bag. "I think hyung is here. Jungkook said looking out of the window. I will be get going then, mom. Take care.", Jungkook said and rushed out but again came back and saw a sulking mommy bunny. He kissed his cheeks which brought a wide smile to her face. "Come back safe.", Mrs Jeon said and kissed his and bobabun's head.

"Did you inform Taehyung?", Jimin asked Suga when they started their journey. "Yes. He told he will wait at 21 Lane, golden street.", Suga said looking at the map. "Why Gukkie is silent? Is he sleeping?", Jimin asked Jungkook. "No..no.. looking outside.", Jungkook said smooching his baby's head who is looking outside with big round eyes by sucking his fist. "Play some rhymes. He will like it.", Suga said. Jimin nodded and turned on the music player in the car which resumed playing 'wheels on the bus go'. Gukkie took his hand from the mouth and started to throw it up and down giggling and all the others laughed alone with him.

 Gukkie took his hand from the mouth and started to throw it up and down giggling and all the others laughed alone with him

A half an hour ride brought them to the Golden street. "There he is.", Jungkook said pointing ahead when he saw Taehyung standing near the parked car. Suga also parked car near to his car and stepped down alone with others. "Did you wait too long?", Suga asked Taehyung. "No, 5 minutes only.", Taehyung said and took Gukkie from Jungkook's hand. Gukkie started giggling seeing his dad. Taehyung smooched his chubby cheeks and gave a few kisses on his whole face and started walking ahead along with Suga. "There are two double storied houses in this lane and an apartment in next lane.", Taehyung said. "What you prefer apartment or house?", Suga asked. "I am fine with anything, but it has to be spacious and big.", Taehyung said. "No, I want small apartment. Who is going to clean this big house or apartment.", Jungkook said. "I am an architect.", Taehyung said. "So what?", Jungkook asked. "So I have some ideas in my mind.", Taehyung said. "I am an artist. I can make any narrow and quint place shining with my artist touch.", Jungkook said looking at the map of the figure walking in front. "So, it's medium apartment. Confirmed.", Suga said to end the further debate.

The first house was too big so our double bunny rejected it. Second house was a narrow house, so our tiger rejected it. Suga prayed to god and took them to the apartment. The apartment was neither small or big. It is perfect for a family of three. Since, they are not family, we have to check the bunny and tiger opinion. "Mm. Okay, it's fine but I need to change the interior color to white.", Jungkook said. "Off white is good. White is too bright.", Taehyung rejected the demand. "Then I don't want this apartment.", Jungkook said. "Two walls white, two walls off white. Done.", Suga said immediately. "Mm.. okay.", both of them said. Jimin gave Suga some water to drink after seeing his frustration. "Its two BHK. At least three bedroom should be there.", Jungkook said. "Why though? We are only two and Gukkie might be sleeping either with you or me.", Taehyung said. "Me only. But I need one more. What if mom comes for a night stay over.", Jungkook said looking at other room. "Then, two BHK is fixed.", Taehyung said. Suga pressed his lips tightly to not laugh loudly. Jimin rolled his eyes huffing. "Taehyung, I think we can look for three BHK. Because if some guest happens to come and stay over. It will be congested, right. If not, you can change that room either to Gukkie's nursery or study.", Jimin shared his opinion. "This is only for a temporary stay hyung. We are not going to live there forever. And if one of us get remarried, we have to move out.", Taehyung said and checked kitchen cabinet. Jimin looked at Jungkook in uncomfortable. Jungkook smiled a little and nodded. "It's fine, hyung. I liked this apartment.", Jungkook said and took Gukkie from Taehyung's hand. "I will be car. I want to feed him.", Jungkook said and walked out. "I will go with him, then.", Jimin said and went between Jungkook.

Jungkook sat on the backseat looking outside to the people walking, children playing, and some elderly people gossiping sitting near the walkway, then at Gukkie who is feeding from him. He took his small hand in his and kissed it smiling. "Are you okay?", Jimin asked breaking the silence. "What is there to be not okay?", Jungkook asked. "The thing Taehyung said.", Jimin said. "It's a fact hyung.", Jungkook said smiling. After a few minutes, they saw Suga and Taehyung walking to car. Jungkook stopped feeding and wiped Gukkie's lips. "So that's finalized Jungkook.", Suga said. Jungkook nodded. "Since the apartment is ready to move in you can start living there any time.", Suga said. "Mm. We have to buy furniture and stuffs, right. So after that lets move by Friday. If it's okay to him.", Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung who is standing a few steps away from the car. "Mm. I will talk to him.", Suga said. "If there nothing else, can we give the token amount.", Suga asked. Jungkook nodded and took a cheque from the bag. "I don't know how much will it be, but I have a few saving. Give him this. After all it's for my Gukkie, right.", Jungkook said smiling. Suga was hestitant a little but Jimin nodded him in assurance. Suga took the cheque and walked to Taehyung.

"Here, it's his share.", Suga said and extended cheque to Taehyung who looked confused. "He told he has a few savings with him.", Suga said. "I don't need his money, hyung.", Taehyung said pushing the cheque back. "No Taehyung. Take it. It's fair. After all, there is no other strings attached between you two other than Gukkie and he is doing this for Gukkie.", Suga said smiling and pulled his hand and kept the cheque inside his palm. "We can give the token, then.", Suga said. Taehyung looked at the car and again at his palm and nodded and walked behind Suga. "That's your first house Gukkie. Unfortunately, momma failed to give you a family. All I could give you is a house, Gukkie.", Jungkook said and kissed his head.

...to be continued...