Chapter 2

After another 10 minutes of silence,  "Mm..Taehyung. I think, you have to leave baby with Jungkook. Because, since you are one of the busiest architects in the town, I don't think, you will be able to take care of him. That too, when the baby is only a year old. Or else, I prefer you to have a partner. So you can get the legal right of your baby.", Judge said. "Objection your honor.", Judge looked at Yoongi, but he pointed at the brunnet sitting near him. Judge looked at Jungkook and gestured him to say. "I won't allow another partner to him. I won't allow him to get remarried.", Jungkook said sternly. Judge slammed his pen on the table and look at him. "Then, will you live with him?", he asked. "No.", Jungkook replied. "Give me some water.", judge said to his PA who nodded and gave him water which he immediately gulped down.

"Then the only plan which is feasible here is weekend. What you say?", Judge asked Taehyung. "Why are you being stubborn?", Taehyung asked Jungkook, who rolled his eyes and batted in a few times. "Will you be able to sleep without cuddling me?", Taehyung asked staring at him. "Yes. I can.", Jungkook shouted back. "Is that why you are stalking my social media accounts at night sleeplessly.", Taehyung asked. "I didn't. You can check my phone. I even blocked you from everything.", Jungkook said. "Majesty, he is lying. You can also check. He is the one who is jumping our house fence and sneaking into my room for the past few months.", Jungkook said. "WHAT, yeah Kim Taehyung. I break your both legs.", Judge searched for that new source of sound and found it's from Mrs Jeon. "You can't. Majesty,  he is the one who keeps the door opened for me every time.", Taehyung said accusing his husband. "That's to get fresh air.", Jungkook corrected himself. "Oh, do you doll up every time to breathe fresh air. Majesty, he even wore a fish net stockings one day.", Taehyung said. Yoongi choked hearing that. "That was because of breezy night.", Jungkook said. "Fish net?", Taehyung asked and got a nod. "Then what about you left a glass of my favorite champagne and spaghetti?", Taehyung asked. "It was my leftover.", Jungkook said pouting. "Majesty, he is acting innocent now.", Taehyung said pointing at his husband. "What's there to act. I am the innocent one here. Don't act decent. I was wide awake when you caressed my leg day before yesterday. Majesty, he is pervert.", another accusation by double bunny. "Objection your honor.", Judge rubbed his forehead and look ahead to the new voice. "Isn't it the day you called him whining spoiled brat?", Mrs Kim asked. "Ah. My baby called him horny moron on that day. So it's a win win situation.", Mrs Jeon said. "Majesty, he is..", "STOP IT.", judge shouted and the family court went silent.

"Here, take it. I want you all to get out of this court this instant.", Judge said and gave them the signed certificate. "And you two, if I ever see you both with another divorce case in my court. I will suspend both of your license. Even if it's your own.", Judge said pointing between Yoongi and Namjoon, and got a vigorous nodding. "But, how will we live?", Jungkook asked in tiny voice. "Jungkook with baby. And you alone.", Judge said pointing at Taehyung. "But..", Taehyung started. "It's end of discussion. And I don't think, you will have a problem with jumping the fence.", Judge said. "Court dismissed. Lee, order a heavy feast for me. I am hell tired.", He said looking at his PA.

Both of them nodded and went back to their family. Jungkook smirked and took Gukkie in his hands. Taehyung glared at him. "I am worried about that baby.", PA said to judge looking at both of them. Judge signed. But then came another blunder. Gukkie started crying loudly, squirming and making grabby hands to Taehyung. Jungkook tried to hold the boy in a place but no, he started thrashing, kicking his mom's face with his tiny hands. Taehyung signed and went to them and took the boy in his hands and turned towards judge. Judge showed him prayer hands and exit door. Taehyung nodded and went out along with a sulking bunny and family mob.

~
After the court, the family went to a restaurant to have much needed lunch as well as to decide what's next, because the tiger bun in his hands is neither ready to leave his dad nor mom's pinky fingers. "Since divorce was the most anticipated thing which you both wanted and you got that. Now, let's decide what's next?", Suga asked the duo. "Where to live?", Jimin said and took a notepad from Suga's bag to list down the things. "It's him, who wants to live with baby. So let him live at my home.", Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung. "Even though I didn't liked the idea a bit, but it's okay. I can endure it for my baby.", Mrs Jeon said. "Haha. Who is going to live there? 2 years is enough. So, It's a No.", Taehyung said looking at Mrs Jeon. "Live at my home. I can't leave my mom.", Taehyung said and crossed his hands on the chest. "Why should I? I also have a mom. No court has said to leave your own home and live in husbands. It was my first mistake to live at your home.", Jungkook huffed and continued sipping on the coffee. "New apartment.", Suga said to Jimin, who nodded and wrote down. "Live your own. Both mom's live their own. In weekends, go to your respective houses.", Suga said. Jungkook thought for sometimes and agreed. Taehyung also agreed.

"So, let's go and check some apartments tomorrow

"So, let's go and check some apartments tomorrow. If you have any finished project under yours. Let's check that first.", Suga said to Taehyung who nodded positive. "So, shelter is a tick, now food. Since both are in beginner stage, try to learn.", Suga said. "I won't be having time for that and let Jungkook do it, anyhow he is sitting at home.", Taehyung said. "Excuse me, I am not sitting home and enjoying. I have my own business to do, above all this baby tiggie is enough to turn my day hectic.", Jungkook said glaring at his ex-husband. "Then. I will arrange a cook.", Taehyung said. Jimin nodded and wrote cook in notepad. "Ah, so that you can flirt with them on my behind.", Jungkook said and Jimin stricken it thrice immediately. "I will ask mom and fix a cook.", Jungkook told looking at his mom. "I will help you in kitchen. No need for any cook. Not at least the ones by your mom.", Taehyung said and tucked the sleeping Tiggie on his stroller. "So, self.", Jimin said and marked on notepad. "So, food, water - they will provide, shelter, air. All necessities are planned.", Suga said. "Now, the most important, Gukkie.", Jimin said. "Do you want a baby sitter, as you both are going to live own, not like the past years at either of your home.", Suga said seriously. "No. I can manage him my own.", Jungkook said. Suga looked at Taehyung and raised eyebrow asking if he has any points to add. "I will help him with that.", Taehyung said. "So, thats it I think. Let's go and see a few apartments tomorrow.", Suga said and took his purse and paid the bill at the restaurant. All of them parted their respective ways from there.

~
"I really hope your mom don't tuck her head inside their life anymore.", Suga said while driving. "Mm.. mom is possessive especially towards Kook. Kook was very small, same age as Gukkie when our dad left us.", Jimin said. "I understand. Then also, we should limit involving in others family matter especially for silly reasons.", Suga said. Jimin nodded. "I am really worried about them. Jungkook is childish and Taehyung is impatient. Earlier somebody was their to pull them to both side when they fight. Now on. I don't know. I really hope them to be alive without biting each other's neck.", Jimin rubbed his face to ease the concern. "Mm. I wish Taehyung could give his time to Jungkook rather than work like a manic.", Suga said and caressed Jimin's hands. "Sometimes, I wonder if they really were in love or not. Was their's really a love marriage?", Jimin asked. "Mm.. they both forgot that marriage life is not always telling each other, I love you. While we are in relationship, we tend to see more of positive sides of our partner, because that is what they will show us at early stages. But when things go harder and difficult, the negative side will appears. Sometimes we will be hesitant to accept it. We will stand there without knowing what to do next.", Suga said. Jimin nodded. "Thank god, I decide to take you away and live our own immediately after marriage.", Suga said. "Your mom is scary. Oh god.", Suga said dramatically but got a hit on his forearm.

...to be continued...

This is a bit dramatic story. So, take it as one.