Chapter 15

Taehyung picked Jungkook from there in fifteen minutes. "You seems happy.", Taehyung said seeing the boys who is all smiley. "Yes, my painting got sold that too to the famous painter, Yamatoko Haru.", Jungkook said. "Oh, that's great. It's a news for treat.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "Did you had dinner?", Jungkook asked. "No, will have it at mom's.", Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed. "Can we stop at home for a minute before going to mom's?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded and took the left diversion to golden street. Jungkook opened the door and went inside. "I have prepared some cupcakes. It's my first time. I know your mom is a baker. Still I want to pack some thats why.", Jungkook said. Taehyung was taken back for a minute but smiled in content next minute. Jungkook stepped inside and removed his jacket and hung it on the chair before walking to kitchen. Taehyung, who was sitting on the couch, looked at the figure retreating to kitchen, and unbuttoned his few buttons when his eyes fall on the pale back with is covered with a very thin fabric. His eyes traveled from other's nap to his lower back.

Jungkook was packing the cupcakes in a paper box, when he felt two hands hugging his waist from behind. "You looks like a sin in this slurry vest.", Taehyung whispered in other's ears. Jungkook's hands stopped packing. "Wear that jacket or change your dress, it's making things hard for me.", Taehyung said and pressed Jungkook closer to his body and bite his earlobe. Jungkook moaned "ah..." and closed his eyes. "Your curves. They looks like it will burst out anytime.", Taehyung said and caressed his hands from other's waist upwards to his boobies. He softly placed his right palm over it and caressed it with his thumb, later squeezed it while kissing his side of neck and with other hand he knead his waist. "Mmm.. Taeee...", Jungkook titled his head while gripping other's hair with his hand and pulled Taehyung's more into his neck, with hooded eyes and parted lips . That's when his eyes landed on the divorce certificate which is shining in that golden frame. Jungkook's eyes got wider and he pushed Taehyung away. "Stay away from me. If you don't want to get killed.", Jungkook said glaring at him and took the chopstick and pointed at him. Taehyung was confused. Jungkook pointed the certificate on the wall with the chopstick he is holding. "Fuck.", Taehyung cursed and nodded his head and walked out to his bedroom. "Oh, god. I should be very careful going forward. I think I need to hang a copy of it in kitchen.", Jungkook said to himself caressing his chin looking around.

After half an hour, both went to Kim's. Jungkook changed his dress to a three layer sweatshirt and beanie, even wore a muffler around his neck. "I am not a pervert.", Taehyung said side eyeing other who sitting far away and almost on the door while driving the car. "Yes, I saw that a few minutes ago.", Jungkook said with a huff and gripped the door and moved again too closer to it. "It's your fault.", Taehyung said. "Yes, I forgot how pervert you are.", Jungkook said. "There is nothing wrong in it.", Taehyung said. "Nothing wrong? If you don't remember then I will remind you that I am not your husband.", Jungkook said. "Then be it.", Taehyung said but immediately bite his tongue. "Do you think I will do the same mistake twice?", Jungkook asked laughing. "I really know how to shut that devil laugh but I am not doing it.", Taehyung said looking at his lip. "Really Kim. That's so kind of you.", Jungkook said bowing a little. Taehyung shook his head and looked outside.

Fifteen minutes of drive ended in Kim's porch. "How was the event dear?", Mrs Kim asked Jungkook. "Superb mom. I sold my painting out. Here, this is for you. My treat.", Jungkook said extended the paper bag. Mrs Kim smiled and looked at Taehyung while taking the bag from Jungkook's hand. "It's.. it's my first time trying something. I know it's not perfect but.. Mm. Taste it. I made it with a YouTube tutorial.", Jungkook said scratching his neck. She opened the box and saw cute cupcakes. She took a bite of it and smiled. "It's good Jungkook.", Mrs Kim said and give one to Taehyung, who took a big bite of it in excitement. But he excitement died the next minute, the delicious cupcake hit on his taste buds and he chewed it softly looking at his mom who is eating the sweet-less cupcake like some temple offering. Jungkook smiled and went to room looking for Gukkie. "You said it's good? How can you eat it? Do you lost your tastebuds. It doesn't have sugar.", Taehyung murmured in her ears. "Yes, it has. Mm.. The sweetness is Jungkook prepared it. I only needed that. It's.. it's the first time he is making something and look how cutely he gift wrapped it. I loved it.", Mrs Kim squirmed in happiness by showing him the wraps with a cute ribbon and took another cupcake and ate it. Taehyung nodded with an unimpressive look and gave his cupcake also to her.

~
"I had my dinner already, but I am going to eat it again. Because tomorrow onwards, I will go back to Jungkook's cooking saga. So let me enjoy this treat to the fullest.", Jungkook said and shoved another big piece of meat in his mouth and started chewing it aggressively with a cute pout. "Eat then. I will grill more.", Mrs Kim said and placed three more meat piece on the pan. "Stop giving him more. He is already chubby and round.", Taehyung said. Jungkook glared at him and bite a bigger piece of meat looking at him. Gukkie looked at his dad's plate and grabbed a piece of meat and took it inside his mouth and sucked it. "Oh god, you will choke Gukkie. Give grandma. I will cut it to tiny piece.", Mrs Kim said and forcefully took the piece and cut it into very tiny piece and scattered it on his feeding table. "Like momma, like son. Both are carnivores.", Taehyung said eyeing both of them sitting on his either side.

After dinner they settled in the living room. "Can't you stay tonight?", Mrs Kim asked. "No. He.. he will be uncomfortable.", Taehyung said. "Why? Are you living in some den?", Jungkook asked. "Mom. I am staying here with Gukkie. He can go back to apartment.", Jungkook said to Mrs Kim pointing at Taehyung. Mrs Kim nodded smiling. "I.. I will replace the bedsheet with a fresh one, then.", she said and went to Taehyung's room. "Will divorce works like magic? You are scaring me, Jungkook. Surprise after surprise. I am not that strong enough to hold my breath everytime you blows air out of it. And if I knew, divorce has this effect on you, I could have done it long back, mmm.. the very next month of our marriage.", Taehyung said in disbelief. "Stop painting me like a villian.", Jungkook said and took Gukkie and went inside the bedroom.

Jungkook smiled when he saw Mrs Kim tucking pillows on the bed. He went to the single chair and lifted his tees to feed Gukkie. Mrs Kim sat on the edge of the bed looking at Jungkook who is feeding Gukkie with heart eyes. "It's.. Actually my mom dislikes Tae. I don't know why. But, she was against the marriage from day one but hyung supported me like anything. And at last she agreed thinking not to hurt me. I.. I.. can't see tears in her eyes. We struggled a lot in past when we were in Busan. I have no memories of my dad, all we heard was he left us. I don't know why he left us. And nobody was there to support us. I was of Gukkie's age and Jimin hyung was four at that time. My mom, she struggled the most to give us the basics. I still remember the days she slept on empty stomach just to save us some extra bread for next day. I.. I love my mom a lot. More than that I respect her. May be that's why I never came here or stayed.", Jungkook said in low voice with watery eyes. Mrs Kim nodded in understanding. "Sorry Mom. If I have ever hurt you in any means. I never intended that, but.", Jungkook said. "I like you, Jungkook. The very first day you came with my Tae after your college, I still remember how shy and cute you were. I accepted you as my son in law then itself when Tae said he loves you. You will be always. Don't think too much. Everything will be alright", Mrs Kim said. Jungkook nodded his head. "If he slept. Then lay him.", Mrs Kim said. "Mm.", Junkook took Gukkie and laid him on the bed in the middle. "Good night. Sleep well.", Mrs Kim said and caressed his hands. Jungkook also wished the same before she left.

After five minutes, he saw Taehyung in the room. "What?", Jungkook asked. "What? I am going to sleep.", Taehyung said and sat on the bed. "Sleep in the living room.", Jungkook said and took the blanket from the cupboard and threw it on the bed. "Why? This is my room.", Taehyung said and laid on bed and hugged Gukkie. "I can't sleep in the same bed with you.", Jungkook said crossing his hands on the chest. "Oh.. Okay, here. Sleep in the living room.", Taehyung said throwing a pillow at him. "You.", Jungkook glared at Taehyung who is pretending sleeping with snoring. Jungkook stomped his legs whining but laid on the other side and switched off the lights leaving a smiley Taehyung.

 Jungkook stomped his legs whining but laid on the other side and switched off the lights leaving a smiley Taehyung

...to be continued...