Chapter Twenty Six - Yours

"Jackson, I swear to Christ, if you don't sit still, I'm gonna end up cutting your finger and you're gonna be in a much bigger predicament than you already are," I warn, narrowing my eyes at him.
"Okay, okay, sorry!" he replies, holding his free hand up innocently.
"Stay... still..." I urge, grabbing his last stitch with my forceps. "Stay... very... still..." I pull my bottom lip between my teeth, holding the needle tipped scissors in my right hand.

I'm slightly shaky today and I really hope Jackson hasn't noticed. My first ultrasound is tomorrow and I'm honestly sorta terrified. I need this to be good. We need this to be good. Jackson has been so excited for this baby... what if something goes wrong? I can't put him through that again. That's why he doesn't know about the appointment.

Do I feel guilty about it?

Little bit.

But I'm protecting him from so much worse.

I snip the stitch right below the knot and pull it through, his finger finally completely stitch-less. I clean the area with an alcohol pad and ensure that there is no residual fibers from the stitch stuck in his skin. "Alright," I sigh. "Good as new."
"Thank you, baby girl," Jackson smiles, presses a quick kiss to my cheek. "Your turn."

Jackson pats the countertop and grabs the tools from my hands. I huff but comply, sliding up onto the top of the vanity. Jackson sits on the floor, resting my foot on top of his bent knee. He grabs the first knot with the forceps and I look away quickly, the sight making my stomach twist. Again, I can handle this no problem when it's anyone else's body, but not when it's my own. It's my Achilles heel as a nurse.

"Ready?" Jackson wonders.
"No, not really," I whine, cringing in anticipation. "I think I changed my mind, I'll just leave them in a few more days."
"You and I both know that if you do that you risk getting a gnarly infection," he replies.
"Honey, I am not good with this. I'm getting really nauseous," I explain, trying to keep my vomit in my stomach.
"Sucks to suck," Jackson shrugs, snipping the knot.

"Now hang on a second- Ouch! Fuck!" I gasp, pulling my foot away from Jackson.
"Mon ange, I need to get these stitches out of your foot," Jackson tells me, glaring up at me.
"I know, but it hurts like a bitch," I groan.
Another snip and another tug, accompanied by another groan of pain. "I hate this so fucking much."
"If you are a good girl, I'll reward you," he hints, smirking at me.
"Based on the way you were feeling me up and fingering me in the shower, you were going to reward me no matter what," I counter, smirking myself.
"Don't act like you don't love pregnant sex too," Jackson argues.
"I never said that," I state, rolling my eyes.

Jackson snips the knot of the next stitch that he placed in my foot a week ago, making me whimper in pain yet again. He cuts the last one and pulls it through before I have the chance to process what's happening. I groan as tingles of pain run up my leg, making me cringe and shudder.

Jackson presses a kiss to my shin, then my knee, then my thigh, his hands tracing the curves of my body. He wraps his arms under my legs, pulls me forward on the bathroom counter, and sinks his face into my pussy. I yelp in surprise and scramble to stabilize myself in this sudden position change.

His mouth finds my clit instantly, his tongue taking slow strokes across the surface. Habitually, my hands fly to his head, my fingers tangling up in his wet hair, and push him in toward me, needing more of him. He groans happily as he dips his tongue into my entrance, lapping up some of my cum.

"Fuck, you taste so good," he growls, the vibrations of his voice sending a shockwave of pleasure to my clit. "I've been thinking about you all day."
"Jackson..." I breathe, rolling my hips so his tongue creates friction against me. "Please, Jackson. Fuck..."