Chapter Four - Hypnotise

Jackson's POV

"Hey, Jackson? Baby?" her voice gently stirs. She shifts in the bed next to me. "Eros? Wake up, my love."

Am I dreaming? I have to be dreaming. There's no way she's here in Cleveland with me.

Suddenly, her mouth is around my cock, her hand playing with my balls.

Oh, I am definitely not dreaming.

I hum happily as my eyes open and my hand goes to the back of her head. The sunrise leaks in from the floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating the room in its bright-warm glow. I glance down at her, the sight of her fucking lips stretched around my cock while her eyes stay locked on me driving me fucking insane. She bobs her head a few times and takes me deeper. Her spit drips down me, spreading over my dick with each pump of her head. The suction in her mouth intensifies as her mouth slides off of me with a satisfying pop.

"Good morning, baby," she rasps, nibbling the inside of my thigh.
"Fuckkk," I moan as she sucks one of my balls into her mouth. I tighten my fingers in her hair as the electric shockwave she creates tears through my body. "Fuck.... Good morning, mon ange."

I guide her head, feeling myself slipping deeper and deeper into her throat. She coughs and gags a little until she gets used to me. I lay back and grip the sheets in my fists. She takes control, straddling my leg and grinding down on me. I can feel how wet she is against my leg. Her clit is already throbbing. The top of her breasts are covered in hickies and bite marks from last night. The sheets still smell of sex.

We spent the entire night slipping between sleep and barely conscious arousal, our hands searching for the other. I would be almost asleep when her body would grind against mine, our hands groping the other in our own half-awake state. We wasted the night getting soaking wet and whining and kissing random patches of skin and moaning into each other. I can't even tell you how many times she came. Hell, I can't even tell you how many times I came. She just kept screaming my name and begging me to fuck her, those fucking eyes so damn dark. We let it melt into our dreams, leaving both of us desperate and needy. But clearly more her than I.

Totally worth the sleep deprivation.

"Baby, c'mere," I rasp, reaching my hands down to her and grabbing her arms. "Come lay with me."
She pulls her mouth off of my cock. "I'm sorry, you want me to stop sucking your dick?" she asks, eyebrows furrowed.
"Well-"
"Are you okay?" she wonders, tilting her head at me as her eyes narrow just slightly, sticking the back of her hand on my forehead.
I laugh and shake my head at her, "Yes, I'm okay. I just want to hold you for a little bit."
"You held me all night," she counters, sinking back down my body and grabbing my cock with her hand.
"No, I fucked you all night. Now I want to fucking hold my wife because I've missed her," I coax, pulling her up my body and into my arms.

Begrudgingly she complies, rolling her eyes and wiping the corners of her mouth as she settles her weight on me. I hum happily as she rests her head on my chest, my arms holding her tight against me. I brush the stray strands of her hair behind her ear, my fingertips lingering on her jaw. I pull her chin up to kiss me, the taste of me on her lips. She kisses me like it's all she has been thinking about all morning. Her fingers curl up in my hair, urging me closer to her. This is not helping my whole morning wood situation here. Our lips slow into lazy movements, ending with a few light pecks. We pull back, smiling at each other.

"Fuck, I just want to stay here with you in bed for eternity," I mumble, kissing her again.
She sighs against me, her hand cupping my cheek lovingly, "That sounds like a good plan."

She pushes herself up as she kisses me again. Her hips settle over mine. I'm hyper-aware of just how close the head of my dick is to her pussy and the fact that she's grinding her hips down on me is not at all helping. She works her hand between our legs, grabbing me and lining me up with her vagina. Slowly, so fucking slowly, she lowers herself onto me, the soaking wet muscles giving way.