Chapter Twenty Three - Offer

Jackson's POV

"Eros? Honey? Wake up," her voice calls gently.

I open my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light in the bedroom. Jet stands before me, her gorgeous smile shining. I blink hard a few times, trying to focus my vision on her. She laughs lightly at me, crouching down so she's at eye level with me.

"Hi, love bug," she smiles.
"Hi, mon ange," I rasp, my voice fucked up from undoubtedly sleeping with my mouth wide open.

Her hair is loosely curled, cascading down her shoulders to frame her face. The dark navy weaved in only seems to bring out the depth of her eyes more. Her makeup is dark but professional. The pantsuit she wears makes her look even more badass than she usually does. And the way that she's looking at me right now? It takes my breath away.

"You look beautiful," I murmur.
A blush comes across her face as she smiles and turns away, her fucking eyes cast to the ground.
"Hey," I urge, my fingers against her chin to force her to look at me, "why do you look away when you're complimented?"
"I don't know," she shrugs bashfully, looking to the ground again.
"Hey, stop," I demand, forcing her to look at me again. "Let me compliment my beautiful wife."
"You are such a sap," she laughs, shoving my hand away and standing.
"What can I say? You make me lose words like no one else can," I flirt, pushing the comforter off my legs and sitting up on the edge of the bed.

She laughs at me, "Okay, Sleeping Beauty." She walks into the bathroom, tying her hair up in a high ponytail.
"Hey! I've been living off of nothing but coffee for like two days, I deserve to sleep," I argue, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
"I'm not saying you don't. I'm saying you slept the entire day away," she counters, grabbing a makeup wipe and rubbing at her eyes.
I scoff. "No, I didn't." I pick up my phone and glance at the time. 5:47 pm. "Oh shit, yes I did."
"Told yah," she snickers, tossing the wipe towards the trashcan but missing, of course.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're always right," I sigh, standing and walking toward her.
"Mmm, you know it," she hums, smiling as she unbuttons her blazer and shoves it off of her shoulders.

I stand behind her, pressing my body against hers. I brush her ponytail off of her shoulder and move my lips to her neck, pressing a gentle kiss to her warm skin. She shivers underneath me, gripping onto the counter in front of her and squeezing her thighs together. A smirk comes across my face as I suck some of her skin into my mouth and start working open the buttons on her shirt. Her neck vibrates as she lets out one of her sweet, little moans. It's like music to my ears, my dick instantly responding to the sound.

After the last button, I pull the shirt off of her arms and shoulders, leaving her just in her pants and bra. I bite down on her shoulder as I unbutton her pants and slide them down her thighs to the ground while she unclasps her bra and throws it off to the side. I can't take my hands off of her, my left across her stomach and pressing her body into me, my right trailing up between her breasts to choke her against me. I move my lips to her ear, pulling the lobe of it into my mouth and nibbling lightly as a strangled moan manages to escape her. She grinds her hips against me, her hands landing to rest on top of mine and around my wrist. She pushes my hand down her stomach to beneath the seam of her panties. Her breath catches in her throat when I spread open her lips and find her clit.

Fuck. I forgot how horny pregnant Jet is.

I release her neck and trace my fingertips down her skin to her tits as I increase the speed of my movements on her clit. She gasps when I take her breast in my hand and tweak her nipple, appreciating the way they have already started to swell because of the baby. She bites down on her lip, her head falling back onto my chest, opening her neck up for me. My lips find her pulse as I'm overtaken by a sudden need to taste it. The salty yet sweet taste of her skin only makes me harder. Fuck. I need to be inside of her. I need to fuck her. I fucking want her.