“Oh..” Hannah murmured.

They both turned to look at me with worry in their eyes. “Look, if you don't want to come it's okay, I can take you to a hotel.” Hannah offered.

“Yeah, and I'll join you if you don't want to stay alone.” Emily offered after Hannah.

I shook my head and blinked. “No, guys I'm okay, really,” I assured.

“Are you sure?” Emily asked.

“Yes, I'm not going to miss Niall's game for any reason.” I said. “Now let's go get our tickets.” I urged and they both nodded.

We got our tickets and went inside, seeing so much people buying drinks and snacks. My head was focused on Harry. He came here to help the team. He came here only for the game and Niall. I'm sure. So as we took our seats and watched as the two teams came out to warm up, I knew that it wouldn't be like the last two times Harry played football with Niall's team. He won't turn and point at me when he'll score. He won't kiss me when I'll go and congratulate him. I sighed and shook my head. Of course he won't, we're not together anymore.

I should have made Louis to come with us. He would know what to say now to make me forget about Harry warming up only a few meters away from me. Zayn couldn't come either. I have to talk to Ash, Grace and Calum for a long time and I feel terrible about it, but I know that when I'll tell them what happened I will get judged.

“There's Liam and Zoe!” Emily pointed at the pair that stood a few seats lower, holding their drinks and talking. Liam looked so handsome wearing his black tee and jeans and Zoe was really good-looking with her black leggings and grey tee that at the back it's longer than the front.

“Liam! Zoe! Over here!” Hannah called, waving her hand.

Liam and Zoe turned their heads and saw us, huge smiles appearing on their faces. They walked towards us and hugged us so tightly, it felt nice.

“So good to see you guys again.” Liam smiled as he sat down next to my seat.

“We missed you,” Emily smiled, having her arm wrapped around Zoe.

“Aww, we missed you too, girls!” Zoe squealed, hugging her again. She's such a happy person, her aura makes you feel better immidiately.

We all sat down and they started chatting. My eyes landed on a guy with a ponytail, running across the green grass with the ball in his feet. Something inside of me twisted as the thought that his skin is probably warm now and thick sweat is trailing down his back crossed my mind.

He passed the ball to another guy and he scored. Harry and the guy shared a high five and Harry jogged back to the other side, and I had my chance to see every detail of him. His long legs, his ponytail bouncing up and down, his strong arms, his back tensing, his head lowered. It felt kind of odd that my Harry was only a few meters away from me but he wasn't mine.

And then, he looked up and caught me staring at him, making my heart flutter in a way that I've felt before..

Harry's POV

She looked so beautiful as she sat there, holding her drink in her hand, her long brown hair that looked like black spread across her shoulders, her pink lips, big eyelashes and stunning hazel eyes that stared at me.

My heart hammered wildly and a shudder ran down my spine as I stared back at her. She has to see me for four days but I think she feels as if she has to see me for years. I wanted so badly to run over to her, take her hand and tell her that I still feel the same way about her, that I never stopped loving her and most importantly that I never cheated on her. But I knew she wouldn't sit and listen.