34.

Kayden Merikh

78...79...80...

I grunted as I did push-ups in the living room.

20 more to go.

It's 6 in the morning. Jake and I flew back to Vegas yesterday evening to attend the meeting Ricco had called.

There he did the unboxing of the head we carried with us. The room turned silent as soon as Ricco lifted the lid and the walls of the box fell open, revealing the bruised head of Nate.

He cut straight to the point, saying that whoever goes against him or messes with his money will end up like this.

97...98...99...100

I stood up and took the gym towel from the backrest of the sofa. Wiping the sweat off my chest, I walked towards the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

I drank from the bottle as I made my way towards my bedroom. It's been three days since I returned from Havana.

Three days since the stupid thoughts entered my head.

That night after seperating Nate's head from his body, I was in a much better mood amd headspace. When I picked up Lyn from the club, none of those thoughts came back and I'd never been more happy.

You made it by hook or by crook though.

I shut out my inner voice.

I was able to make it because the job was done.

I held the pull-up bar above the door frame and started doing pull-ups. The next day I was busy with the shipment of drugs with Caleb, caretaker of the 'lab' in San Diego.

Every month I fly down to San Diego, San Jose and Phoenix to collect the product and ship it to the storage spots, and also to check if the workers are short of 'materials' to make the 'product'.

Product from San Jose is shipped to The Golden Duck in Vegas, product from San Diego is shipped to Red Heaven and product from Phoenix is shipped to The Horizon in Miami.

I use to fly to LA and visit the garage, where the drugs are made, as well when I lived in Vegas. But since it's close now, I visit there frequently. The product from the garage is shipped to Red Heaven as well, making it a very important storage spot as the product from both, San Diego and the garage is stored here.

But since the past four months, all the product from San Diego is being shipped to Miam because of the threats. Some from San Jose is shipped to Miami too.

When I was in Miami three days ago, I collected the money earned after the distributors sold the product. It was around 2.9 million dollars. Making me and Jake fly back with nearly one fifty hundred thousand dollars each.

The rest 1.5 hundred thousand dollars were divided among the other workers, distributors and sub distributors.

Yesterday evening when we were in Vegas, I visited The Golden Duck and collected the money from there as well which was around 1.3 million dollars, making me and Jake fly back with sixty five thousand dollars each.

The rest sixty five thousand dollars were again distributed among the other workers.

After checking the amount of product and sending the message of profit target through Caleb for the distributors in Miami, I came back to LA.

I picked up Lyn from her apartment and dropped her at the club without any unnecessary thoughts entering my head.

After dropping her at the club, I went back to my house add passed the fuck out from exhaustion from the last two weeks. I woke up around 1 am, took a shower and went to pick up Lyn.