10.

I was frozen in place with my hand on the handle of the door, staring at him.

There he was. Standing about 10 Feet away from me. His head whipped around in my direction when he heard the door open.

He straightened up slowly while I started making my way through the hallway from the right, along the wall, to the storage room to get a small bucket of ice and tried to ignore his presence. He stood in the middle of the hallway with his hands behind his back.

"Stop." He ordered when I was near him and I did like an obedient fucking dog. God I hated being like this.

He walked closer to me and I turned to face him, almost sandwiched between him and the wall.

He was standing with his hands behind his back while staring down at me. I was looking at his chest.

He wore a Black t-shirt and jeans and smelled of mild cigarette smoke and whisky mixed with his cologne. It was fucking intoxicating.

I didn't look up at him because all of my courage from earlier was drained out of my body along my pee.

Is this fucker going to speak or just keep staring at me? It's getting creepy.

"I haven't told anyone anything if that's what you're worried about." I said because this dumbfuck has gone mute.

"I know you wouldn't risk that. You're smart."

I looked up at him and realised how close we were that I could notice his eyes were red and pupils dilated. I could hardly see any green in them. He sniffed while rubbing under his nose.

I think he is high.

His gaze shifted to my body and then back to my eyes.

"Has anyone made you come?" He asked and I stopped breathing.

Did I heard him correctly?

"What?"

"Has anyone ever made you come?" He repeated.

I opened my mouth and closed it back like a fish, unable to answer. I mean I've had sex, but the two guys I did it with weren't that good and it's much better when I do it myself.

I'm definitely not going to tell him any of that.

I don't know how to answer his question. So I don't. I just stared at him with my lips slightly parted in surprise.

Muffled music was audible, the floor thumped under our feet due to the music. His stare was making me nervous and my hands sweaty. I could hear my heart beat in my ears. He walked even closer and I stood there paralyzed.

"The things I could make you feel." He whispered as he delicately tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, that must have come out of the loose bun, while staring right into my eyes with his green ones that were filled with hunger. Goosebumps erupted all over my body.

I was at a loss of words, surprised by his delicacy. Now I was NOT expecting that.

"I-I should go, the ice bucket is waiting for me." I said as I tried to get away from him.

Wait, what the fuck did I say?

Being this close to this asshole clouded my senses.

"I mean I've to get back to work." He smirked lightly, amused by my nervousness.