12.

I was walking towards the car I've been in only once.

Later at night I got a text from Kayden saying that Jake's going to pick me up tonight Instead of him because he was 'busy'.

Forgot to add 'fucking' after that I guess.

I got inside the car and Jake welcomed me with a shark like grin.

"Hey babe, missed me?" He said with a raised eyebrow. His sleeves were rolled up so I could see tattoos on both his arms. Few buttons of his shirt open and rings adorned all of his fingers just like Kayden.

I akwardly smiled at him with pursed lips.

"Oh I know you did." He said and pushed at my shoulder so violently that my other shoulder dashed very hard against the door.

I looked at him with slightly wide eyes for a second while he turned on the engine and began driving, chuckling to himself.

"That's the softest way I've ever greated anyone in my entire life ya'know?" He said in a voice that told me he wasn't lying.

I again looked at him in disbelief while rolling my shoulder which dashed the door.

So that's his softest way of greeting someone?

He looked at me and I quickly smiled and raised my eyebrows with my eyes still wide while nodding at him.

"Oh.." I whispered.

"Y'alright babe? Did you fall or something?" He asked, concern showing on his face when he saw me rolling my shoulder.

"No, I'm absolutely fine." I said and again gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Great." He said and smirked at me.

After sometime time my stomach grumbled with hunger and I tried to hide it with a cough like always.

I hope he didn't notice.

When I looked at him sideways to confirm, I caught him squinting at me and wiggling his eyebrows and suddenly the car started driving in the opposite direction of my apartment.
I clutched the seatbelt when he swerved the car.

He did not just do that without looking at the road. The road was empty, but still.

"Looks like we're having a date night" he said while putting on black galsses which he grabbed from the bashboard that I didn't notice before.

"What-"

"-do ya think we should have babe? Mexican? Italian? Indian? Chinese?" He asked while snapping his fingers at me.

"It-

"-alian it is!" He said as he hit the steering wheel once. "As we don't have any Indian restaurants near us right now."

"Fottimi per favore!" He yelled.

I gaped at him in confusion.

What the fuck?

"A woman once said that to me outside of a club. I was wasted that night."

"I understood 'per favore' and 'mi' but 'fotti' is what I didn't get. So looking at her, I tried to understand it as much as I could. Her eyes were pleading, she looked like she had lost a lot of weight, her clothes very short and barely covered anything. I started chanting that word slowly to understand it while squinting at her and she said 'Sì! Si!'."

I was all ears now, interested where this story was going.

"It then made sense so I grabbed her hand and started walking. After sometime I told her to wait for me until I get back. Then I went inside a shop and bought her some food figuring fotti means feed because it sounds close and that she was asking me to feed her. When I came back and gave it to her she looked at me like I was crazy but didn't argue and took the food and left. So I figured that's what it means, 'fottimi per favore' meant 'feed me please'."