23.

Warning: Sexy time ahead!

Read only if you're comfortable.

Enjoy reading <3 [If you're going to]

//

Evelyn Jones

The door closed behind him. I furrowed my eyebrows as he walked towards me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well... I'm starving. So you better bend over the counter with your legs apart before I come there."

"Kayden, they'll be here any minute," I said as he made his was around the counter and I turned around to face him.

Within seconds he turned me back around and held both my wrist behind my back.

He ignored what I said and spanked my ass. Hard.

I gasped at the sensation and looked behind to find Kayden's head inches away from me, his lips near my ear.

"I told you I want you with your legs spread apart when I come-" he then held both my wrists in one hand and pulled my skirt, "-but you didn't listen."

He again spanked me. But this time his hand made contact with the bare skin of my ass and I yelped in response.

I could feel myself getting wet. He rubbed the area to soothe the pain.

He then released my wrist, "Forearms falt on the counter," he said and untied my hair bun.

I did what he said. I felt his fingers thug at the waist band of my black lace thong and then felt him bite my ass cheek .

I yelped at the pain and looked behind. His green eyes met mine, hunger and lust in them clear as day.

I then felt him slowly pulldown my thong and skirt, and I let out a breathy moan when the cold air of the airconditioner hit my wet pussy. He pulled it all the way down and asked me to step out of it.

He spread my legs wide apart and I felt him settle between them. He then spread my outer folds apart and I moaned as more cool air hit between my legs.

I waited for him to do something but he didn't.

What the fuck is he doing?

I looked behind and found him staring at my pussy in a trance and then down. Then his head moved forward and disappeard, and I felt him lick my juices. I moaned at the sensation.

He teased the tip of his tongue on my clit which made me whimper and jut my ass out for him.

And then he turned into a fucking animal. He closed his mouth on my pussy and started sucking and licking the fuck out of it.

"It feels so fucking good Kayden."

"Trust me baby, I know, I just watched you fucking drip on my jeans."

I was a moaning mess. I leaned my forehead on the table with my eyes closed, praying to God I don't fucking pass out.

His mouth feels so fucking good.

I'll be joking if I said I wouldn't have met him in that store room.

I felt him lick my asshole and my breath hitched in my throat.

Well

Okay

That was new

And it felt weirdly good