9.

I was disturbed by a loud noise from my phone for the seventh time now

I groaned with my face buried inside the pillow and grabbed my phone from the nightstand not muting it this time.

I squinted my eyes due to the harsh light of the screen when I turned my head to look at it.

Then my eyes slowly opened as wide as saucers.

R.F Kayden
Missed call                           5:30pm

R.F Kayden
Missed call                           5:31pm

R.F Kayden:
Received 5:32 pm :
Where the fuck are you?
I told you to be ready at 5:30

R.F Kayden
Missed call                           5:33pm

R.F Kayden
Missed call                           5:34pm

R.F Kayden
Missed call                           5:35pm

R.F Kayden
Missed call                           5:36pm

R.F Kayden
Missed call                           5:37pm

Fuck.

R.F Kayden:
Received just now :
I'm coming

Fuck,fuck,fuck.

I was on my feet now looking for a pair of jeans.

How the fuck did I not wake up?

I had set an alarm.

I checked my phone and saw the alarm that I had set for......4:30 am.

Oh fuck my life.

Several loud bangs on my front door made me jump.

I'm so dead.

I quickly changed out of my oversized t-shirt and wore a sweatshirt and jeans which I grabbed from my closet.

I slept after taking a shower and I've never regretted a nap so much in my life.

I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and rinse my mouth.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I stepped out into the living room and heard another set of bangs which made my heart bang in my chest. My tote bag was ready on the couch like I always keep it.

I slinged the strap over my shoulder and opened the door. Kayden was standing there, looking furious.

He was glaring at me while his nose flared with anger and his hands clenched at his sides like he wanted to break something.