18.

I'M BACK! (after almost a whole fucking month lol)

I'm sorry for not updating for soo long. I was busy with my exams :'(

Start listening to the song when you read Candice is dancing.

Enjoy reading <3

___

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said as I chewed with my mouth full of the taco he made.

"I didn't know you were a chef too."

"Staying alone while in nursing school makes you one I guess." He chuckled as he ate his.

"Whenever you cook, it's always better than before. You're getting fucking amazing at it day by day." I said, licking the sauce off my index finger.

Ron smiled at me with closed lips and cheeks puffed with food.

"Can missed this."

"Oh I feel so fucking sorry for her not being able to taste haven on earth."

It's Saturday. Ron gave me a surprise visit today. He was free so he bought ingredients to make tacos.

We did this alot before all of us got a stable job and weren't busy as we are now. It is nearly impossible for us to have a day where all three of us are not stuck up in work.

Ron told me he called Candice before coming to my house, to check if she was free by any chance. Sadly she wasn't, so it was just me and Ron making tacos while listening to music and singing along.

Well, Ron was the one who cooked. I was just handing him whatever he needed.

Thank God the cut on my arm has healed alot. It doesn't hurt anymore or else it would have been difficult to hide it from him. There is still a visible mark but nothing a sweatshirt can't hide.

We were currently cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes after we finished eating. Ron insisted to help even though I begged him not to after he cooked for us.

"Remember when we convinced our parents and tried to live together when we were 18?"

"Oh how can I not remember that."

So we lived in a 1 BHK apartment for a month that Can's parents owned.

Let's just say....

It was a disaster.

He shaked his head,"I'm still traumatized from that morning after Candice brought some boy from a party."

"And the noises they made all night-"

"-Oh that's not even the worst part. You were not the one who walked into the living room the next morning and saw a random guy lying on the sofa with his ding-dong out."

I bursted out laughing at the way his British accent made it sound. "I remember your face. You were so quite the entire fucking day."

"Yeah well I didn't anticipate my first interaction with someone else's dick to be like that. I wasn't mentally prepared," he chuckled, shaking his head.

"And do you remember when I tried to cook for you guys?"

"When you tried to grill steak on the gas stove and went out to throw the garbage in middle of it and forgot about it? And it burned so bad, it caught fire and I woke up from sleep because of the smell and smoke and sprinted down the building to get a fire extinguisher so that the apartment doesn't catch fire? Yeah I remember that. It's not something you forget when it made your entire life flash in front of your eyes."