19.

WARNING: Sexy time ahead

It's my first time writing smut. So I'm sorry if it's not great :')

Songs for the chapter:

Medicine - Harry styles
Under the influence - Chris Brown
Swim - Chase Atlantic

Enjoy reading [if you're going to ;)] <3

___

He looked up and his eyes met mine, a crazed look in them. Without wasting a single second, he started walking forward and the door closed behind him.

I began to walk backwards and tilted my head up to look at him because of our closeness.

I could feel his hot breath on my face. He smelled of whisky mixed with mild cigarette smoke and an amazing cologne. My limbs started turning cold due to the look in his eyes.

I could hear the muffled music blaring through the speakers outside. Could feel the floor thump under my feet with each step and send vibrations throughout my body.

He bent down and I swear if I moved even a single inch, I could kiss him. His eyes bore into mine and I felt his fingers touching my hand. Next thing I know he grabbed the bucket from my hand, placing it on the ground and my lower back hit stainless steel ice bin.

He took a step back but was still very close.I took a breath in. I think I stopped breathing at some point.

He was breathing heavily through his nose. He looked like he was restraining himself. His entire body was tense. Jaw clenched. Eyes held something dark. Something that I've seen before. Something that I've been trying to pull out of him for me.

He stared at me. Trying to make me submit through his stare.

And I'll be lying if I said I didn't almost did.

It made me fucking weak in the knees.

The way this man is looking at me, the way his black tshirt clung to his lean mascular body, the way the muscles in his jaw moved every time he clenched it made me fucking weak in the knees.

I'm really greatful for the support the ice bin is providing me right now.

I could feel my heart banging against my chest, hands turning sweaty even in this cold storage room.

I stared back at him, breathing through my mouth, not giving in.

Then I heard him say something in almost a pleading way through clenched jaw,

"Please." He looked like he was holding his breath.

I gulped.

I had a few got drunk on you and now I'm wasted,
And When I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you...

"Okay." I said breathlessly.

"Fucking finally" he whispered in relief.

Within seconds his mouth was on my neck, biting and sucking hungrily, making my entire body tingle with goosebumps.

One hand in my hair, pulling my head back to give him more access to my neck and another pulling me against him.

I ran my fingers through his thick, soft hair and he let out an amazing fucking moan into my neck when I tugged at it whenever he bit too hard.

I gasped and closed my eyes when he bit and kissed a spot on my throat and licked all the way under my ear.

I moaned when he started biting there and he hummed in return. God his mouth felt so fucking good. Leaving wet kisses and bite marks all over my neck. I'm sure my neck will look like it's been attacked by a fucking animal.