👉chapter-72👈

~~~

"Baby where are we going" Taehyung ask jungkook for the nth time, taehyung is getting ready but he doesn't know where jungkook is taking him.

Jungkook and junghyung are ready with beautiful suits on, both son and father duo has wore matching outfits today.

"Don't baby it's baddie habit" Jungkook says to junghyung who's sucking his thumb, junghyung has picked a new habit of sucking thumb.

Jungkook wipes his drool and hands and pick Junghyung on arms.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked to taehyung.

"Let me put some makeup" Taehyung says.

"No you're not putting any makeup" Jungkook says and extend his hands and takes taehyung hand.

"Baby give mama one kiss" Taehyung says to junghyung, but jungkook thought taehyung is asking him, so without any delay.

Jungkook peck taehyung cheeks and get a slap on his lips.

"What" Jungkook rub his lips to sooth the pain.

"I was asking from Jungoo" Taehyung says and comes near junghyung and lil bean bite his mama with his one milk teeth and started clapping his hand

"Aah- Jungoo" Taehyung rub his cheeks with pout Jungoo teeth are like a sharper, he can chew taehyung cheeks easily.

Jungkook laughed hard..

"You rejected my kiss, serves you right" Jungkook says and takes pouty man hands.

"Let's go" Jungkook says and peck taehyung pout.

They walks out from mansion and sits on the car, Jungoo in taehyung lap in passenger seat and jungkook in driver seat.

And jungkook starts the car to their new destination..
.
.
.
★★★
.
.
.

Taehyung gets up from the laying position, he extend his hands to touch something...is he in a dream?

There is only darkness all around, he was with jungkook and his child in the car they were going somewhere then how come he's in a dark room.

"Koo where are you and where is jungoo" Taehyung says and takes one step.

"Am i in a dream" Taehyung mumble to himself.

"It's not funny if you're playing jokes I'm afraid of dark where are yo-"

"Sushhh" Taehyung flinched when someone wrap his hands on his waist from back and whisper in his ear.

Taehyung didn't react much, he knows who's hand is wrap around him.

"Where were you" Taehyung whisper.

"I was right next to you baby you didn't saw me" Jungkook whisper with his deep ass voice which gave taehyung a thunder shot in his heart.

"Your voice seem scary what happens to your voice" Taehyung says and tries to turn around but jungkook didn't let him to.

Jungkook chuckled right in the ear of taehyung. Jungkook slide taehyung jacket off from shoulder.

"What-what are you doing" Taehyung stutter.

"Just relax" Jungkook whisper from back and lick his earlobe.

"Where is jungoo" Taehyung ask

"Where he should be"

"Where..you're scaring me and turn on the lights it's all dark here"

"Do you trust me" Jungkook comes in front of taehyung.