👉chapter-53👈

~~~

It's not monsoon, yet it's raining heavily in Seoul today..beautiful raindrops are giving the weather a chilled feeling.

One silhouette is sitting outside of jungkook's mansion in the floor while leaning on wall waiting for jungkook arrival.

A horn was heard he quickly gets up from the floor and run out from the portico of the mansion he embraced himself when raindrops comes in the contact of his warm body.

The gate automatically opens by its own and a car comes in the sight of taehyung.

.
.

Jungkook applies the brakes when his eyes fall on a drenched body.

His eyes mist with tears when he saw taehyung is trembling in the rain..

So, he also gets down from the car.

Taehyung takes one step but stopped when he hears the most beautiful word, the one which always makes him breathless.

The word is just simple, still the impact this word is on taehyung heart is huge.

This word might be cringe for others but for taehyung it's an emotion and whenever he hears this from jungkook mouth his heart started to beat fast.

And just like everytime his heart is still beating loudly after hearing those word after seven years..

"Sweetheart"

Taehyung got goosebumps all over his body the rain has drenched his body but still you can see clearly the erect hair on the surface of his skin.

Both went completely silent and just looking at each other..

Both of them have met each other in the morning but still they feel as they are seeing each other after so many years

.
.

Jungkook cut the silence with his words..

" The passion of my love for you has crossed all limits and i don't care.

You said I'm toxic..yess I'm toxic..

Even if you say right now that you don't want to be with me i don't give a damn..

I'll hide and tie you in this mansion so that you won't be able to run away from me again..

Hyung said that i made you my addiction.. Yess you're my addiction"

Even in this weather jungkook feels his lips are drying so he licks the lips and again continue his words

"You used to say that I'm addicted to cigarette but I'm more addicted to you I can spend my life without cigarette but I can't spend my life without you..

You don't have any slightest of idea how I spent this seven years without you.

I wanted to hide you from this entire world so that no one can take a glimpse of you..

I wanted to worship you as a devoted Lover..

Hyung said you'll destroy me one day but i don't care I'm ready to be destroyed by you..

You might be thinking I'm crazy "

jungkook paused and push the wet hair back which was blocking the beautiful view who is standing not so far from him..

"Yess sweetheart I'm crazy..only for you" Says jungkook while intensely looking at taehyung eye's whose expression is empty.

"Even love is small word to describe my feelings for you"