👉chapter-2👈

~~~

Mr. Kim is shouting from downstairs ..you will ask why....well.. his beautiful son is taking too long to get ready..

Mr. Kim a retired army soldier who lives with his beautiful son and with the memories of his deceased wife in kim's house, he has no one other than his son Kim taehyung who he adopted 14 years ago

Mr. Kim became exhausted and called out to his son for the last time saying "Baby hurry up, jojo is waiting outside hurry up,  otherwise you both will be late on the very first day of college"

After 10 more min finally the gorgeous guy came in the sight of Mr. Kim.. The army soldier always think who this kid resemble to, his biological mother or his father coz his beauty is really out of the world. He always feel proud when people say that his son is kind and beautiful..
.
.

"don't cause trouble at university, study well, make lots of new friends and last but not the least Do Not Skip Meal if I came to know you skipped your meal then you will see my wrath GOT IT KIM TAEHYUNG".

Kim taehyung a guy who Mr. Kim adopted from orphanage when he was only 5y/o .. Taehung's parents abandoned  him in a orphanage door when he was only 5 months old, reason even orphanage keeper's don't know about it

Taehyung grows up with a bold and fierce personality. A breath taking boy with a beautiful and strong heart after all he is raised by an army soldier..

After all the lectures given by Mr. Kim, taehyung make his way towards the main door but halt his step on the last stairs, he forget something.

He turns around and run towards his father and hug him tightly.

"Don't skip meal, eat on time, don't stressed out about anything, be assured I won't cause any trouble paa ( DAD) ...take care love you alot byee " He gave his father a cheek kiss and was about to turn around when Mr. Kim stop him by taking him for another hug and said

" I know you will not do anything that will make my head bow in shame I know my son..take care Paa loves you alot too " Mr. Kim gives a peck to his forehead and let his son go for his university

Taehyung run towards the main gate and as soon his eyes land on his bestie his step became slower because of his best friend JIMIN's expression..

Jimin a rich and caring guy with a sassy personality his childhood buddy who never left his side from childhood till now.

He can tell his bestie is not in a good mood, taking slow steps finally he set on the passenger seat and with a grin on face he says "let's go jojo"

Jimin eyes fell on him and he said in a sarcastic tone " Oh our king has finally arrived "

After hearing those words from his best friend tae smile awkwardly, he knows jimin..he will chew him raw and swallow him if both of them got late for the first day of university, with this both of them leave for their university.

.........

They both reach university and jimin said " Tae you go I'll park the car and come back "

"okay" Says taehyung

Taehyung was walking towards his campus when he stop in the middle of the road of a university campus and looks behind to see if jimin is coming or not suddenly someone's bike comes from his left side and applies brakes in such a way that it's rear wheel got lift up..

Taehyung got scared he instantly close his eyes and cover his ears with  hand...

.
.
.