👉chapter-59👈

~~~

Taehyung changes his clothes and comes near mirror and set his hair

Taehyung changes his clothes and comes near mirror and set his hair. He was applying lipstick on his lips but flinched when he hear.

"What are you wearing" Says jungkook coming towards taehyung who's looking at jungkook with questionable eyes.

"Clothes?"

Jungkook grab taehyung clothes from side like he's disgust by the clothes and says "it's so revealing change it"

"Shut up! I'm not going to change" taehyung scold him and started doing his own work.

"It's transparent, your curves are clearly visible, change it"

Taehyung ignore his words and says "your clothes are on bed change quickly, hyungs will be here in no time" And walked out of the room.

Jungkook takes a sigh and heads to washroom.

Taehyung comes down and saw Miss han is making something, he feels bad that miss han has to do all the work in this huge mansion.

"Let me help you" Says taehyung

"No Mr. Kim"

"How many times I've said that call me tae only" Says taehyung and wear the apron.

"What is seongho doing" Asked taehyung.

"He's doing his homework" Says miss han

"Good.. Did he ate dinner?"

"I'm almost done, we both will eat together"

"Ok you can go I'll manage here" Says taehyung.

Miss han nodded her head and pack dinner for herself and her son and bid bye to taehyung.

Taehyung place all the food in the dinning table and yelp slightly when jungkook backs hug him from behind.

Jungkook sniff taehyung neck and says "you smell so good" And bite the neck.

"Stop.. It'll definitely leave a mark again" Says taehyung while rubbing his neck aggressively.

Jungkook chuckle and help taehyung to set the table.

A ding dong heard in the hall taehyung gets excited and run to open the door.

His smile drained when he saw a unwanted guest instead of his friends.

Taecyeon smiles also drained off to see taehyung in jungkook mansion...it means you both are again together. My heart is hurting taehyung please make it stop..

"Oh yeon come inside" Says jungkook who was behind taehyung.

"I invited him" Says jungkook.

"Oh" Taehyung snorted he doesn't know why taecyeon face always made him frustrated. The beautiful smile on taecyeon face is surely the most irritating thing for taehyung.