👉chapter-3👈

~~~

Jungkook enters the campus first , he looked back to see Bogum but he was nowhere to be seen in the campus he  increased his speed and as he turns the accelerator hard someone suddenly comes in front of his bike.

while, trying to save the guy he applies a brakes so hard that the rear wheels of bike got  lift up.

Jungkook's rear wheel comes down with a thud sound.

Jungkook lifts his face to look up for the stranger to ask if he's ok or not when his eyes met the guy's face, his heart take a fast pace which wasn't normal for his health..

The man who's in front of him with his eyes clenched is looking like a flawless vase without any stain or blemish.

only one word comes to jungkook's mind to describe the boy ethereal.. At the very moment he decide he wants to paint his own color on it..

After calming his heart down taehyung finally took the courage to open his eyes to look at the person who could have been the reason of his death

As soon as jungkook's met taehyung's eyes. His heart started beating even more faster he removes the helmet from his head and caress his heart .

He softly mumbled to himself "stop beating this fast"..

Jungkook gets off his bike and walk towards the beautiful guy to say sorry he didn't even utter a single word when a loud slap is heard in the campus.

All the people standing there became shocked because everyone knows jungkook's temper and he doesn't tolerate anyone's insulting him at all..

With a smirk on lips he turns towards taehyung without any much thought he grab both of taehyung hand and place them together on the back and pull him towards his chest.

After pushing taehyung soft body more on his chest jungkook goes near taehyung's ear and whisper in a seductive voice..

"I just got worried for nothing you seem perfectly fine I just came to check if you're ok or not but you dare to slap me.. before this nobody has ever dare to even think of touching me. so i appreciate your guts".

He intensely looks at tae "I loved the softness of your hand in my cheek would you mind if i say I want another slap from you SWEETHEART"

As soon as sweetheart comes out from jungkook's mouth taehyung pull his hands from jungkook's grip and slap him hard again

With a chuckle he grip taehyung's hand again on the same place with more force "Woah calm down tiger but I really like the guts of your sweetheart " People standing there starts making their videos

When taehyung tries to free himself from the hold jungkook pulls him tightly even closer to his body leaving no space between them..

Finally taehyung opens his mouth
"Leave me"

"Nope"

"I said leave me"

"Tell me your name"

"I'm saying this for the last time
Leave my hand "

"First tell me your name only then I'll leave your hand " Jungkook grip on taehyung's hand got even tighter.

With last glare taehyung don't know what got into him he suddenly bite Jungkook's neck hard..

Jungkook doesn't care about the pain he was getting, he was more focused on the lips of this beautiful guy, he loves the softness of taehyung's lips on his neck he doesn't feel any pain instead he was feeling current passing through his nerves..

Biting for straight one minute taehyung finally left his neck and turns his eyes towards the audience who were filming them..

It's shocking how these students are enjoying seeing someone bullied but not doing anything to stop it.

He looks at the parking area to see if jimin is coming or not he saw jimin is running towards his side with a not so calm face, all this time jungkook was looking at Taehyung only..

Jimin got angry after seeing taehyung getting bully by some student and no one is saying anything he quicken his step and punch Jungkook on the face and said angrily

"Bastard do you have a death wish dare to touch him again and I'll show how hell looks in earth" with this taehyung come out of the grip..

Even after all this Jungkook's eyes didn't budge from taehyung face, he loves the twitch on taehyung lips when he gets a punch from jimin.

Taehyung take jimin's hand and run towards the university building thinking "would never meet this pathetic guy in my life" without giving any glance to jungkook ...

Jungkook follow each steps of Taehyung with his eyes and say " I'll find out your name sweetheart " He puts his hand on his neck and hissed  .

He chuckled and mumble " Damn my tiger "

He comes near to his bike mirror to see the fresh mark given by his sweetheart he chuckled again..

Then he roam his eyes to everywhere to see bogum but bogum is nowhere to be seen he pulls his phone from the pocket and call his brother to find out he is already on his class, he came from back gate cause he knows he was going to lose because the Almighty jeon Jungkook is a bike racer and no one can beat him on that ..

With smile on his face he drove his bike to the parking area when he gets off from the bike he got a text from suga, suga his bestest buddy

Suga

"Where are you "

"On campus"

"Ok come fast we are waiting for u"

" Okay "

He put his phone back on his pocket and start to walk towards his class with a smile..

.........