👉chapter -70👈

~~~

Taehyung is sleeping soundly after feeding his baby and jungkook is making funny expression to entertain the lil baby who's big doe eyes is not leaving his dad's face.

"Your mama is sleeping let's not wake him up, he's quite tired after taking care of you all day" Jungkook whisper to the two days child who's not understanding the human language.

Jungkook picks the baby on arm and covers him with small blanket and gets up from the bed carefully.

Jungkook sway the lil baby slowly to make him sleep and whisper "Jeon junghyung"

Jungkook and taehyung fought over whether the child should named as Taekook and junghyung.

They even got the entire family members to vote on the name and most members choose taekook but taehyung face instantly went sullen after the vote because jimin is the only one who choose junghyung over taekook.

After seeing the gloomy face of taehyung Jungkook said that the name chosen by taehyung would be given to their child and this is how the baby was named junghyung..Jeon junghyung.

Jungkook is trying to put his baby on sleep by swaying his body slowly but the lil guy has no sleep on his eyes.

"Jungoo baby sleep I wanna sleep too" Jungkook says while yawning.

Jungkook humm some lullaby so that junghyung can go back to his sleep again and finally after swaying and patting the bum of the baby some time the lil guy eyes closes and he fell asleep.

Jungkook carefully put him in the cradle and leave a soft peck on his forehead and cover him with small blanket.

^No

^No..This is so cute 😭

After looking at his baby with a smile for a long time Jungkook finally went to the bed and pull Taehyung on his arm and peck his crown.

"Did he slept" Taehyung murmur in his half sleep.

"Hmm" Jungkook only hmmed and squeeze Taehyung on arm.

"He'll again wake up"

"Hmm"

And both drift off to sleep, junghyung is waking in the middle crying if he feels hungry or his nappy wents wet.

Even sometimes he cries because he wants to play.

Jungkook and taehyung is getting used to waking up in the middle of night to watch over their child even if he doesn't cry.