👉chapter-67👈

~~~

Jungkook is on chair with taehyung on lap snuggle in his neck like a koala.

He's getting tired now days easily because the burden of CEO and chairman is on him he has to manage everything.

And on top of that he's taking care of taehyung too who's four months pregnant now and his moods swings are no joke it's getting worse day by day.

Jungkook is working from home these days because of taehyung and sometimes if he gets any important meeting to attend then he had to left taehyung in jeon's mansion with his step mom or takes taehyung with himself to the company.

Everyone knows about the new couple everyone means their families and whole Korea knows that jeon jungkook one of the top five richest CEO of Korea is engaged and his boyfriend is pregnant now.

Families were waiting for the wedding date to be announced but taehyung and jungkook decided that they will marry after the delivery.

Jungkook is sitting on the swivel chair and swaying taehyung body left and right to make him sleep, one hand is tapping his back and the other one is doing his work on laptop.

"Am I being way clingy" Taehyung asked he doesn't want to disturb jungkook intentionally but he can't sleep without jungkook warmth because of pregnancy hormones.

"No" Jungkook simply replied him and started doing his works.

Taehyung gets up from the lap of jungkook and says "I'm going to meet jojo and jin hyung I'm bored"

"No" Jungkook replied without taking his eyes from laptop.

"I'll take driver with me"

"No"

"Please I'm bored"

"I said no" Jungkook gets irritate by the nagging of taehyung he has already lots of things running in his mind and is extremely busy since the day Mr. Jeon is no more.

He's not taking enough sleeps too because of taehyung cravings for food kicks him at night.

Taehyung pulls out one red scarf and gloves from closet and drap them on himself, he comes near the huge mirror and pulls up his shirt to look at the baby bump.

Taehyung poke his tummy and whisper "your dad is the rudest guy in the world"

Taehyung talks with his child whenever jungkook scold him, taehyung doesn't takes jungkook words seriously cause jungkook regret every second when he raises his voice on him and also he has lots of pressure these days so Taehyung doesn't mind his words.

Taehyung comes out from the walkin closet and says "I'm going we've decided to meet at a coffee shop"

Jungkook moves his eyes from laptop to taehyung and says "Didn't I said not to go"

"I don't care Mr. Jeon what you say, the only thing I care is what my heart says so bye bye" Taehyung waves his hands at jungkook.

Jungkook gets up from the seat and nuzzle his nose on taehyung neck and whisper.

"I'm sorry"

"Hmm" Says taehyung.

"My sweetheart" Jungkook says,

"Hmm"

"What's my lil bear doing" Says jungkook and gets on his knees push taehyung shirt upward and peppers taehyung tummy with lot's of kisses.

Jungkook brush his nose on taehyung tummy and taehyung giggle out of giddiness

"Kook I've to go now" Says taehyung playing with Jungkook hair.