👉chapter-69👈

~~~

^Their position rn

^Their position rn

Both are in the balcony and Jungkook is caressing taehyung tummy but gets a kick from his unborn baby.

"I'm your dada how can you kick me like that huh" Jungkook says and gets another kick.

Taehyung giggle and says while sipping his milk "I can tell that he doesn't likes you"

"How can you say that my baby is he?"

"I don't know but my guts feeling is saying that the first baby of ours will be he" Says taehyung confidently.

"Hmm then our second baby will be she my guts feeling is saying this to me" Taehyung elbowed jungkook stomach.

"How many baby's do you want"

"Let's make a football team" Taehyung again elbowed jungkook but this time with a force.

"Ouch sweetheart- wait" Jungkook phone ring and he picks the phone.

"Hello" Taehyung ears perked by hearing female voice from the other side.

Taehyung gets out of the hold of jungkook and comes inside the room and gives jungkook a bombastic side eye.

"Why are you smiling like a creep she's just your secretary" Taehyung says while glaring the man who's busy talking to his new secretary

Taehyung gets on the bed and place the cup on cabinet. He's waiting for jungkook to finish his talking and comes to him.

He was about to close his eyes but jungkook enters the room and says "sweetheart i've a meeting"

"So?"

"Let's get you ready you're coming with me"