👉chapter-7👈

~~~

"Tae hurry up baby.. Jimin is not gonna pick you up today "

"I know paa wait five minutes only"

Taehyung as always taking too long to get ready. Today, his father is going to drop him to university because jimin has some work before reaching university..

Taehyung finally comes downstairs in a hurry and ask his father "how am I lookin"

His father said with a smile "as always ravishing"

Taehyung giggle and said "let's go then"

His father halt his step and said with a teasing tone "but wait have you put some makeup today , do you want to impress someone "..taehyung mumble with a blushing face" Of course bogum"

"What did you say"

"Nothing nothing let's go now "

With that both father son duo leave for college with their motorcycle..

Taehyung text jimin that he will met him in university ..

.
.

.
.

On the road, Taehyung and his father are on their way to university when suddenly their motorcycle get breakdown..

"Paa what to do now i told you to get the motorcycle serviced soon but you did not listen to me "

"Ok stop worrying I'm thinking about something"

Taehyung gets nervous what should I do now, how will I go to university, i've put so much efforts on my makeup to impress bogum and this motorcycle had to break down now, oh God give some strength to me.

.............

Jungkook is excited to reach university today because he just wants to meet someone special..

He's on his way when his eyes catch one familiar face that face he wouldn't dare to forget in even dream is on the other side of road with someone..

Jungkook notices that taehyung is looking upset right now

He doesn't think much and rides towards on the other side of the road where taehyung is..
.
.

Taehyung saw jungkook is coming towards them he mumble " now what this psycho want "

Jungkook got off from his bike, he bow to Mr. Kim with "Hello"

Mr. Kim got startled because of his behaviour then ask with a smile " What happened kid "

"Oh uncle I saw taehyung here so I come to ask if there were any problem "

Taehyung harshly said "no we don't have any problem you can go now "

Taehyung's father scold taehyung and said "taehyung manners"

"Sorry paa"

"Oh no no uncle it's ok..actually I'm taehyung's senior and we are on a same university so if there is any problem then you can tell me "

Taehyung just glare at jungkook with a sharpe gaze... Mr. Kim said "oh then it's nice please do me a favour"

"Yes uncle"

"Please take taehyung with you too if you're going to college I've to repair my bike so it'll take time" Mr. Kim said with a hopeful voice

Who's jungkook to deny the tempting offer, with a bright smile "of course why not let's go taehyung "

Taehyung said with a forced smile "oh no what's your ---" He didn't even complete his words and Jungkook says

" Oh I'm jungkook jeon jungkook"

"Oh..jungkook i don't want to bother you"

" I'm also going to university so their won't be any problem "

Taehyung start thinking taehyung take a lift it's a matter of one day manage for a day otherwise your efforts of applying makeup to impress bogum will go down the drain

With a sigh he said "ok"..

Jungkook become more than happy finally he can talk to taehyung properly with that he turn to Mr. Kim and again bow and said "

"Take care uncle" Taehyung hug his father and says "Eat on time love you"

Taehyung sit on jungkook's bike they bid their byee to Mr. Kim and Jungkook starts his bike when Jungkook saw Mr. Kim is out of sight he stops the bike he turn back towards taehyung and says with a smile "hold me "

"Stop talking nonsense and ride properly"

"I said hold me so that you won't fall I'm increasing the speed "

Taehyung didn't said anything and look aside he doesn't want to look at jungkook's strange gaze..

Jungkook pull taehyung's hand and put them on his own waist 

"What the --"

"Yeah fuck,stop being stubborn otherwise I'll leave you here" taehyung zip his mouth and his breathe got hitched..he feels like his heart is in a marathon race..

Jungkook feel the softness of taehyung's hand when he touched it and Jungkook got goosebumps all over his body when taehyung's chest got pressed in his back .. with a smile he start his bike again with a full speed..

...............
.
.
.
.