👉chapter -48👈

~~~

Jungkook is taking large strides towards the exit door of Kim mansion and taehyung is trying to catch jungkook by running behind him.

"Jungkook wait.. it's not like what you're thinking" says taehyung.

Everyone present in the hall gets silent when they saw taehyung ran behind jungkook..

Taehyung and jungkook relationship is messed up one side jungkook says he had moved on from taehyung and the other side he doesn't want to see taehyung with someone else.

Taecyeon was also running behind taehyung when jimin stop him by grabbing his wrist.

"Don't go" says jimin.

"Why" asked irritatedly

Jimin takes a sigh and pulls taecyeon towards the corner of hall.

"What the hell jimin.. tae was not fine he was about to cry"

Jimin take a another heavy sigh.. suga also joins them and says without sugarcoating the words.

"They were in a relationship" says suga.

Taecyeon got puzzled "who?"

"Tae and jungkook were in a relationship and they were quit serious about each other, I'm telling you beforehand just because I don't want you to be heartbroken and other thing tae will never accept you so whatever you started to feel for tae please stop now and right here hyung" says jimin in one breath.

Taecyeon gulped the dry saliva and looks away.

"B-But they had broken up so I've chance now" taecyeon is not understanding the thing he still wants to try..

"Hyung please I'm warning you beforehand do not go far with your feelings" says jimin..he just wants taecyeon to give up on taehyung as he himself knows taehyung is very sensitive about relationship..

And the way he ran behind jungkook some minutes ago it doesn't seem like he has moved on from jungkook.

Taecyeon slumped down on the side couch and chuckled bitterly "you should have warned me earlier jimin but...now-"

Taecyeon paused a bit and he puts his head on headrest of sofa and looks up to the ceiling and says "I don't know how to control it anymore"..

..........

"Jungkook just listen...I was about to fall when he catched me nothing else we are not -" jungkook stops in his track and turns around taehyung stops the blabbering when he saw jungkook expression.

"Did I ask?"

Taehyung stopped his explanation yess why is he explaining to jungkook when he knows they are no longer in a relationship he doesn't have to give excuse or explanation to jungkook right..

"I-I" taehyung can't find the right word to say jungkook.

"I..what just stop fucking with my feelings again and again" jungkook scream.

Taehyung is standing there with heads low he doesn't know what to say.

Jungkook opens the coat button and slips out the coat from shoulder, lossend the tie and unbuttoned two three buttons of his shirt, he rolled up his sleeves to elbow his half tattoo is in display.

Jungkook takes a tired sigh and push the hair back.

He doesn't know what to do with this feelings anymore.. this feelings is eating him up from inside it's been seven years since he's carrying this feelings it's getting heavy by time now.

Neither he wants to accept taehyung nor he wants to leave taehyung then what should he do?

Taehyung takes steps back he was about to turn when jungkook says "let's talk"

Taehyung stops in the track what is there to talk about? Says taehyung in mind.

He didn't stop in his track, jungkook harshly grab taehyung wrist and pulls him towards himself.

Taehyung breaths stops for a second when their bodies locked up with each other like a magnet there is no space leaving between them.

Taehyung can feel the fast heart beating of jungkook through his palm which is placed on jungkook's chest exactly where his heart is.

"Let's just talk it out today, I just can't take this feeling anymore I want to be free" whisper jungkook while looking at taehyung eyes.

"There is nothing to talk about, we have broked up seven years ago" whisper taehyung.

Taehyung tries to free himself from jungkook hold.

"God dammit, just stay still" yell jungkook and pulls taehyung towards his car and push him inside the passenger seat of car.

Jungkook gets on driver seat starts the car without wasting any second and drives his car in the busy road of seoul.
.
.
.

Jungkook stops the car in front of his Mansion.

He gets down from the car and went towards the passenger seat and opens the door for taehyung.. who's playing with fingers out of nervousness.

"Get down" says jungkook calmly

When he saw taehyung didn't move from the seat he bends down and opens the seat belt of taehyung

"If you don't want me to carry you to the mansion  then just gets down the car"

Taehyung looks at jungkook who abruptly looks side and moves back from the car.

He waits for like 5-6 minutes for taehyung to gets down from the car but taehyung is as stubborn as before he didn't budge from his place.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead frustratingly and pulls out taehyung from the car and picks him bridal style.

Taehyung wasn't surprise at all he abruptly wrapped his hands on jungkook neck.

Jungkook walks inside his mansion without giving any glances to taehyung who's looking at jungkook heavenly attractive face.

Taehyung can't even open his mouth to say his whole body is shivering like a dry leaf.
.
.

Jungkook walks near the sofa in hall and puts taehyung on the sofa and sits next to him with a good huge space between them.

Taehyung is stilled in his place looking down on expensive carpet.

Jungkook pulls out one cigarette from pocket and put the cigarette on his thin lips he lights the lighter and lit his cigarette.

Jungkook knows it very clearly how much taehyung hate it whenever jungkook smokes and moreover he can't take the smell of cigarette still jungkook is doing it purposely.

A smirk formed in jungkook lips when he see taehyung is holding his Breath.

Jungkook is puffing time to time..the smell of cigarette is all over the place.

Still taehyung didn't say anything, jungkook gets up from the sofa and opens the window of the hall.

When the smell of smoke went out from the window taehyung opens his mouth and says

"still concerned about me mr.jeon"

"I-I wants fresh air t-that's why I opened the window" says jungkook.

.........