👉chapter-58 👈

~~~

Jungkook opens his eyes when he feels something heavy on his chest and with half open eyes he saw his Taehyung is tightly stick to him in the sofa.

Sofa? yes he slept yesterday night in sofa he was so immersed in thought that he didn't know when his eyes closed and drift off there.

Taehyung must have come in the midnight with blanket..

Jungkook smiles and caress Taehyung cheeks whose lips are slightly parted and hot breath are coming out of it.

He carefully gets up from the sofa and picks up the sleeping Bear but gets surprise when taehyung opens his eyes with a jerk.

"Oh god" Jungkook gets surprise when taehyung opens his eyes like he's possessed

"What" Asked taehyung with his morning deep voice.

"Who opens their eyes like that"

Taehyung yawn and says "Me?"

Jungkook change his direction from bed to bathroom..

Jungkook place taehyung in the floor and strips taehyung clothes who's sleeping while standing there and swinging back and forth.

"My baby is so sleepy hmm" Says jungkook..

Both sits on the bathtub, taehyung in front while jungkook on back.

Taehyung head is resting on jungkook chest and jungkook is scrubbing taehyung body gently.

Jungkook is pampering taehyung like a little kid..

And for taehyung he's again started to dependent on someone.. From childhood his father was the one who pamper taehyung then this guy whose life only revolves around taehyung.

Taehyung sometimes fear if something bad happen to him what will jungkook do.

"Baby" Says taehyung eyes still close.

"Hmm"

"What will you do if something bad-"

Jungkook cuts him with his blunt voice "you really know how to kill my mood"

Jungkook gets up from the bathtub with his brief tightly stucked to his hip portion.

Taehyung whistle at the view, jungkook looks back at him and rose his eyebrows.

Taehyung also gets up from the tub and hold jungkook hands and steps beneath the shower.

Both body drenched by  water..

Jungkook gets stunned when taehyung bent in his knees..

"What-what" Stammer jungkook when be saw taehyung touch his brief.

Taehyung looks up at jungkook with his puppy eyes.

"I wanna do it" Says taehyung.

"No baby you'll choke"

"Let's try" Says taehyung and pulls down the brief of jungkook and got slapped by the hard thing.

"How did it even fit in me" Asked taehyung innocently.

"Stop asking and just wrap- aaah~" Jungkook moan hard when taehyung lick his shaft.

The veins are clearly visible in the shaft..

Taehyung slightly push the cock inside his mouth but cough hard when the cock touches his throat.

Jungkook got scared and scold him "That's why I was saying we shouldn't do it"