👉chapter-31👈

~~~

Taehyung is getting ready to go college , his eyes are red due to not get enough sleep at night, he didn't slept at night because of jungkook he looks at himself in the mirror and smiles a bit..he has dressed beautifully today for his boyfriend.. Wait boyfriend?

Yes we have confessed to each other but jungkook has not yet proposed me to be his boyfriend..yes I can too propose him but why would I? It feels nice to see jungkook running behind me...Taehyung chuckle at his own toughts..

Taehyung was on his thought when his phone rings and the caller id is...

"Come outside" Without hearing taehyung reply jungkook cuts the call

Taehyung take a big sigh he already told jungkook yesterday that jimin will pick him up still this guy is here..

Taehyung comes downstairs with his bag he comes near his father and hugs him from side and kiss his cheek and says "take care eat on time love you byee"

"Bye baby paa loves you too alot" Taehyung smiles and is walking towards the door he halts his step when he hears a sound of feet from back..

"Why are you following  me I'm not a kid anymore paa go read your newspaper" Taehyung is trying to not let Mr. Kim comes outside because jungkook is outside and he doesn't want to meet him with jungkook...

"What's wrong with you i always go out to drop you.. Has jojo not come today" Ask Mr. Kim

Taehyung went silent.. Mr. Kim sees his expression and runs to outside..

"Paa why are you being so childish today" Taehyung also runs after his father

----------------

Jungkook has been sitting on his bike and smoking for half an hour and is waiting for taehyung..

When he saw Mr. Kim is coming from inside he quickly throws away his cigarette and looks at himself in the mirror and sets his hair again.. He stands there with a attention pose and murmur first impression is the last impression but mine is not first it's second ok whatever..

This is the first time he's meeting Mr. Kim after him and taehyung's relationship so he doesn't want to leave a wrong impression that's why he throws his cigarette..

Mr. Kim comes towards jungkook and asked Confusedly "who are you"

Taehyung comes running towards them and said while gasping for air "paa he's the one who dropped me to college when our bike got broke down in the road remember"

"Aah now i remember" Said Mr. Kim... Jungkook hands are sweating he'll shit in his pant any time...

He himself doesn't know why he's afraid of Mr. Kim when he met him for the First time it seemed nothing like this..

"Hello~ uncle" Says jungkook and bowed to Mr. Kim..

"Such a well behaved kid" Mr. Kim pat his hands on jungkook shoulder

"Then where is jimin will he not come to pick you" Ask Mr. Kim

"Aah uncle he has some work today so he insist me to pick taehyung up" Jungkook says with his awkwardly smile

Taehyung is enjoying jungkook expression he's trying not to laugh at jungkook expression he seems so afraid of Mr. Kim

"Ok paa we have to go otherwise we'll be late" Says taehyung and gesture jungkook to starts the bike

Jungkook again bowed to Mr. Kim and say "take care uncle"

"Come to our house for dinner sometimes" Jungkook nodded and gets on his bike.. When he was about to put helmet on taehyung..taehyung snatch the helmet from jungkook holds and both laugh lightly to cover up..

Both gets on bike and says byee to Mr. Kim..

They moves a little further away from Mr. Kim and taehyung starts  laughing loudly

"Why are you laughing"

"You're expression was worth seeing"

"Shut up and hold me tight" Jungkook says and speed up his bike..

-----------

Jungkook is on his class and from nowhere Lisa comes near his seat and sat close to him..

"Lisa can you move a bit you're very close to me" Jungkook saying because Lisa is sat so close to jungkook that her chest is pressing on jungkook's arm

"There is no space" Says Lisa

"Are you blind Or what there is plenty of space on your side, sit there or go somewhere else" Jungkook says rudely

When Lisa didn't budge jungkook gets up from the seat and went to sit next to his friend's

Lisa gets up from there and went out from the class..

"Ohh our lover boy is coming make seat for him guys" Hoseok says

Jungkook has told about his relationship with taehyung to his friends..

"Congrats kook" Says namjoon

"When are you going to give us party" Suga says with his teasing tone

"Woaahh our kook has finally found his love" Hoseok says while wiggling hsi eyebrows

Jungkook smiles "Guys shut up"

The rough and tough guy is started to melt in taehyung hands..

-------------

Taehyung is with jimin,jisoo and minjae in the cafeteria when he saw jungkook has stepped in the cafeteria with his friend 

Jimin shout to his boyfriend "sexy I'm here" Suga looks towards jimin and chuckle their relationship is like this whole college knows about their relationship they both are popular as shameless couple...

Jungkook eyes land on taehyung their eyes locked and he stops in his track and shouts loudly so that everyone sitting in the cafeteria can hear

"Kim taehyung will you be my boyfriend"

Everyone got silent after jungkook confession taehyung was taking a sip of water.. All the student in the cafeteria sitting started to clap and starts to chant in unison "say yess-say yes"

Suga jin hoseok and Namjoon laugh at jungkook's silly proposal they know why jungkook proposed in the cafeteria..jungkook wanted to tell everyone that now taehyung belongs to him..

When taehyung heard jungkook Confession water has spilled out from taehyung mouth and he starts coughing badly ...

Jungkook panicked and runs towards taehyung while rubbing taehyung back he says "why what happened didn't you like my proposal won't you say yess"

Taehyung is coughing badly jimin pushes jungkook away and said "can't you see he's coughing.. How will he say yess"

Jungkook again comes near taehyung and rub his back "I'm sorry are you ok or should we go to hospital"

Jimin is so done with jungkook he glares at him and says " Yess he needs operation let's go to hospital"

Jungkook was about to pick taehyung up to take him hospital taehyung stopped him  "jimin is kidding..I'm totally fine"

"Are you sure" Jungkook ask again

"Hmm" Taehyung nodded

Jungkook pushes  jimin to side and sit next to taehyung "yaah tae you're man is so childly"

"Oh shut up" Jungkook glare at jimin

Suga chuckle and says " come here baby "
Jimin gets up from the seat and went to sit next to suga

The whole group sits together and had lunch..

.............

Hey guys I've a question.. Should I write a long chapter or keep it short