Thirty Eight - Trinette

I held back my tears as I went into my room, My psychologist had helped me call and ask my newfound mamma's if I could stay at theirs for a bit

I held back my tears as I went into my room, My psychologist had helped me call and ask my newfound mamma's if I could stay at theirs for a bit. They accepted of course, and I broke the news to the guys. It's not good for me to stay here, not when I'm constantly on edge - even if it's subconsciously.

I can come back, and I aim to, but I need to get better. I'm not oblivious to the stress and strain I'm putting on the guys, and I need to take some me time to heal before I can be here again.

I can't believe they killed William! He gets to be free now. He doesn't have to deal with the consequences. He's free from feeling guilt, from being tortured.

He's free, and I'm trapped.

And my promise to Milo is the first promise that I don't know if I can keep.

I grabbed my bags, ensuring I had everything I need before heading out of my bedroom. I feel bad, so guilty and wrong, but I know I need to at least try. I owe it to myself to make sense of the mess I've become.

Ryan had a box of stuff and was sat at the bottom of the stairs. I didn't know what to do. I feel like I'm fucking up, but I know I need to get better before I can even think of being with them. And I'm so...so aware of the pain they go through after a flashback, it's not fair to them.

I picked up my bags and headed down the stairs, stopping when I got to the bottom step and plonking myself down. He immediately put his arm around me and gently pulled me towards him, giving me the option to say no. I didn't. I screamed at them all in the bedroom, I hurt them. I should give him this.

"I'm sorry that you have to go, But I understand. I hope you find what you need and you're able to heal. I'll still be thinking of you - we all will. Keep us updated, ?" He spoke, his voice breaking as he rested his chin on the top of my head. He sniffed a little before sitting back up and handing me a box of stuff

"Dandelions things, at least take her - she'll be so sad without you." He explained before I heard a car horn outside and turned my head to the noise.

"I love you, alright? I always will. Please be safe - get better, okay?" He spoke in a hoarse whisper, his tone encouraging and kind

"Thank you. I'll message when I can." I smiled softly, Oliver came up with dandelion all ready, I looked for the other three, James and Liam were here but not Milo. I didn't know where he was and it put me on edge. Why isn't he here, where did he go?

My mind bombarded me with questions as to where he was but I didn't ask any of them.

He's upset with me. He's really, really upset with me.

Dandelion was grinning up at me, Oliver handed me the lead and I thanked him, giving each of the guys a small and quick hug before there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to see my mum, she looked at me with a soft smile and hugged me before getting my bags - my body felt icky, for lack of a better word - and I felt like I was in a dream...not a good dream but a dream....