Nineteen - Liam ⚠️🚨 TRIGGERING 🚨⚠️

They always say you never forget your first

They're right.

I try to hide it as much as I can, I try to forget. Forget what I saw, what I heard, what I felt. I wish you never remembered your first. but I wish I never forget her.

I think it's more I'd rather forget how it ended, rather than her. She was my first love, and she introduced me to so many things.

I was doing a damn good job at it too, until my girl put the ring on my wedding finger, kissed the back of my hand and made that joke to transport me back to that horrible day.

---

"Liam Blacksmith, do you-"

"I do" I smiled, not giving the officiant the opportunity to finish before I was slipping the ring onto her finger, her face watching me, lighting up the room.

"And Lorissa Arli do yo-"

"I do" Lorissa blurted as she slipped the ring onto my finger and, just for the comedic effect, she bowed down like a butler and kissed my hand. Making me melt like butter before she pulled me into a heated kiss that the officiant had to break up, causing my friends to laugh.

"I introduce to you, for the first time, Mr and Mrs Blacksmith!" The man smiled as he let us leave for the reception after we had signed some forms.

Hopping into the car we were both high on being in the presence of each other, we both sang along badly to the songs that played but after the tenth song we started to exchange a series of looks. The ride was only six songs long.

"Trust us two to get kidnapped on the day of our wedding" she whispered with a small laugh and I nodded, I went to speak to her before the window smashed and a bullet dug itself into my shoulder

Shit, shit shit shit.

I felt myself getting dizzy and nauseous before I woke up in a small room, my new wife across the room smiling at me softly but with a hint of sadness - the way she always does when things go to shit.

"Lori?" I asked, I couldn't get to her before they came in. And I couldn't stop them. I couldn't stop it. I called out for her to move but she was trapped, she couldn't move and I couldn't go to her. She smiled to me, the men not letting up on their beating and using of her. I couldn't escape my chained position on the wall and I had to watch, I couldn't close my eyes - they'd used some super strong tape to keep them open.

I saw a gun come out once they'd finished their assault and before I could do anything like scream, she was shot. Her blood splattered over me.

BANG

---

I was brought back to the present and immediately saw my girls face, I instantly grew panicky they looked so similar, how have I not noticed how similar they look - how can I even protect her? I couldn't save Lori, what if we lose Trinny? And for real this time? I don't think I could take it.

I saw her sad face and my heart cracked a bit. But it's better she's sad now than dead. I can't protect her, I couldn't protect Lori and she was combat trained so how can I protect Trinny?

Images of Lorissa's dead and bloodied face bombarded my mind, her face, Trinnys face, my guy's face's...

My chest started to constrict and my breathing began to shallow

"I have to...I have to go...I'll meet you guys back at the house" I stammered out as I got up and quickly left the restaurant, the cold night air was welcoming and helped open my lungs.

I took a moment to grab my breath before I was joined by Milo, who pulled me into a hug in a hidden area of the street but I pulled away.

I can't.

"Liam, are you okay? I'm starting to worry" he asked me and I looked up

"I can't Milo, I can't. What if I lose her, what if I lose you? I couldn't protect Lorissa and she was one of the best fighters we had! I can't risk it, I can't go through that again. We lost her already, and I....I..." I told him, my voice started to break a little and he hugged me back to him tighter. My men knew exactly what went down that day, and the months and years that followed.

She was murdered on our Birthday...and wedding day, no less.

"Liam, you know that won't happen. We can protect each other" he spoke softly to me and I nodded, sniffing to try and keep my tears inside and be strong.

Fuck, I'm meant to step up to take the position of don with Ryan in just a few months. How can I be a Don if I'm like this? Fucks sake.

"Right. I'm going back, you need to go back and finish the dinner." I cleared my throat and left to go to the car. The drive back was calming and relaxing, but not calming enough to stop my mind from telling me all the horrible things that were going to happen to my loved ones.

I made it home unscathed and headed straight upstairs to pack. I had to fight away the little voice in my head that was telling me to leave without notice because it was "what was best for all of them"

Fucking liar. If I leave it'll hurt them more.

Nothing is going to happen.

God, i would do anything for a speed hug.

It's hard to believe I was so against it when our girl brought Daisy to us, and now we each have a dog, and had something to keep us going during the past year.

Speed was my pup, he's the one I hand-fed and a speedy little thing. He's all Accelerator and No brakes.

I packed my clothes, folding them neatly so they actually fit and in the blink of an eye a few hours had gone past and I was completely packed, just lying on my bed in the darkness as I waited for something, anything.

And that something soon came in the form of people coming through the front door and into their rooms and I strained my ears to listen for any of the five people I love.

How the fuck did I end up with five people? I definitely fell into some lucky fountain somewhere.

It took a while after everyone else had arrived for me to hear them, and when I did hear them it was the harsh breathing and hushed voices of my gaggle of lovers.

"Liam?" I heard James's voice call as the door opened before they grouped in and I could tell that my girl was panicking

"What happened?" I asked as I turned my bedside lamp on and looked at them.

---
Posted: 27.11.23

Hello children of Jesus

How are we all?

thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts n stuffs here pls