Three - James

We'd been in Italy for a while now and it was becoming absolutely insufferable

We'd been in Italy for a while now and it was becoming absolutely insufferable. I need my contact with my men, I need something…anything.

We had spent the past few hours getting ready and were now at the event hall for the Christmas gala and taking our seats, we were seated near a door which meant everyone who walked in saw us.

Great.

Being around the whole family for the last two weeks has been hard, we haven't been able to get a moment to ourselves, or even just with one of the other guys and we haven't been able to sleep together either. Only one more week. One more week and we can go home

Ainsley and London's kids are fuckin adorable. Such sweet little angels, Alessia is such a sweetheart bless her - my favourite. Aisley stayed with Ryan's mamma at home with the kids tonight so London could come out with us. We were all sitting at our table and I was waiting for something interesting to happen. Something interesting always happens in these.

last years is fuzzy because of all that happened, but I remember the year before that there was an issue with one of the top Don's having an absolute meltdown over ice water being too cold, which resulted in a shootout.

Pathetic.

We'd been here about an hour now, and Milo was starting to get drunk - his way of coping. We've had to lock the alcohol away at home so any chance he gets to, he will. Liam was dealing with him in the best way he could whilst Ryan and Oliver were talking to some old family friends. I scanned the room before my jaw dropped and I froze, my blood ran cold. No. No no no.

Fuck no.

"James, you good?" London asked me and i nodded as I grabbed her glass of water

"Yea, I just need some water. I think the alcohol is getting to me" i told her and she nodded. She wasn't drinking since she was helping Aisley breastfeed the quads and didn't want any alcohol to pass on, it was sweet how they made it a team effort.

"Thanks" i thanked her as i downed the glass, but when I looked around she was still there, being dragged around the hall like a limp, moveable Mannequin before she was sat down and being scolded.

She looked like a ghost, a very malnourished ghost attached to a lanky, ugly man. "London" I looked at her and she looked to me again

"Hmm?"

"Am I imagining shit, or is that my girl?" I whispered, as to not alert the others and she gasped when she saw where my eyes were going

"Yes. That is one hundred percent her - I thought -" she breathed out as we looked at my girl who was struggling to sit upright. She was very obviously off her head on something or other.

"Yea me too" I mumbled as i got up and headed towards the table she was at, I walked slowly, taking her in. She would never wear clothing like that, or heels like that, or even cut her hair like that. Her beautiful long hair - she took so much pride in it….