Thirty Five - Calisto

I followed my parents home in my car, I had chosen to drive myself so I could listen to my music and call with Alyvera

I followed my parents home in my car, I had chosen to drive myself so I could listen to my music and call with Alyvera. We'd been dating since grade seven, she was the one who asked me out because I was too much of a wimp to ask her, and she's perfect for me. My other half. I'd been talking to her about today before I arrived, and she reassured me the best she could - we were always there for each other.

"How did it go?" She asked Through the phone when she picked up as I drove.

"Really, really great. She has put the books aside and will text me about if you can borrow them or if you can go there to read them. The house is gorgeous, and she has six dogs. Insanity. But she's lovely, she lives with five men who look after her." I smiled as I recounted them

"I'm glad, I told you she'd be nice! When can I meet her?" Alyvera asked and I hummed as I thought.

"I'll have to ask. Are you still on for tonight?" I asked, tonight I was going round to her house - her parents weren't home which was good, they are really strict on her.

"Yea of course, it'll be nice to have you here. I'm-" she smiled as she sucked in a sharp breath and I nodded, understanding her instantly.

"I'll bring the hot water and chocolate. You just stay there okay?" I told her and she thanked me, before we exchanged our stories over the past few days. Eventually I pulled into our home and headed upstairs to my room, I've already packed so just grabbed my bag before saying goodbye to my parents, brothers and my baby sister and headed out again after the obligatory safe sex and "I don't want to be a grandma yet" talk from my lesbian mamma's.

I'm not ready to be a father yet either.

Alyvera lived about a ten minute drive, but by the time I'd stopped and bought her chocolate, a new stuffed animal, a few drinks, a new heat thing and some other bits, it turned into more of a twenty minute drive.

I arrived at her bungalow and let myself in seeing as she'd given me the keys.

"Aly? I'm here" I called, before hearing her and heading to her room. She was in the bed and I sighed softly as I went to join her and give her the presents.

"You're too sweet." She mumbled as she took the stuffed animal, flowers, drinks and chocolate, before I stood up

"I'll be back in a few, okay?" I asked and she nodded as I went to the kitchen and put the stuffed animal heat pack Into the microwave and turned it on. When that was heating up, I sorted out some snacks before collecting the heat pack and then went back into her room, handing her the heat animal before turning the television on. We cuddled up under her quilt as she chose the film.