One - Liam

I woke up, tangled in a warm mess of my boyfriend's limbs and the dog's bodies, as the doorbell went

I woke up, tangled in a warm mess of my boyfriend's limbs and the dog's bodies, as the doorbell went. As I walked down the hall I was struck with the constant reminder of Trinny. Her bedroom down the hallway, the little hints of her presence with us that no one wants to touch for fear of breaking those memories...

We've all been struggling with the loss of our girl. Christmas is coming up again in two weeks meaning it's been almost a year since her death. They tested the DNA on the lobby carpet. The hair, the blood and the nails were an exact match. I can't tell you how much I wanted to murder Milo's Papa in cold blood for what he told us to do.

It's crazy how so little time with someone can change your whole outlook. I struggled immensely with it all. First I lose Lorissa, then Trinette, who next? My Guys??

But I've been pushing those feelings down. I don't have time to feel them and be upset.

After she left a lot happened, all of us got together - turned out they were all some form of bisexual too - and we are all in a relationship now. Ryan struggled the most with that but he is coming around to it. He sleeps alone some nights, but spends most of them with us in the group bed.

He struggles without Trinny here, he was already slightly closed off before her - the type of closed off where you think know everything about them but you know nothing - and he just distanced himself further for the first few months before realising he couldn't fall into a shell.

We've managed to keep our relationship a secret from our families, which is an achievement in itself considering how nosy our parents are.

Aisley gave birth to their kids in July - they were all about a month premature, Three boys and one little girl: Sebastiano; Giacomo; Cosimo; Alessia.

The three boys were strong and healthy, But Little Alessia had complications with the birth. The most serious one was that the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and caused irreversible brain damage due to oxygen starvation and the doctors were worried about permanent damage. They almost lost her. Alessia and Sebastiano are absolute sweethearts compared to the other two. They both are very snuggly and love a hug, the other two will try to pull your face apart or punch you in the eye or nose.

It's adorable.

I headed into my room to throw on some sweatpants and headed down the stairs. Speed and dandelion followed after me - Speed was one of the Puppies that Daisy had. Unfortunately Daisy passed away earlier on in the year. But the puppies were lovely. We each had our own that we had assisted in raising, but there was one puppy - Dandelion - That was Trinnys, so Dandelion was sort of everyone's. And speed is mine. Aptly named speed because he just doesn't slow down.