Two - Trinette ⚠️🚨Triggering🚨⚠️

I sat in the cold and dark room

I sat in the cold and dark room. The moist stones contributed to my shivering state and the scent of damp and mould surrounded me. My teeth chattered as I tried to keep warm.

I've seen a different side to my da- William, he doesn't deserve the title of dad here. He's been poking and prodding me, injecting me with all sorts and forcing me to do things. It's horrible, and every day I wonder why my guys aren't coming for me. I'm well aware that James had a reason as to why he was holding the gun up to me because the men here don't keep their mouths shut. He looked broken and devastated whilst he was.

But I couldn't shake the thoughts of why they hadn't come to visit me.

Were they sick of me?

Had they had enough?

Will the guys even want me if i do escape?

I was quickly dragged out of my thoughts by the door as it flew opened and slammed closed, startling my fragile mental state.

"Trinette. Good news." The familiar voice spoke and tears pricked at my eyes. Good news here is never good news. Ever.

His grotesque, cigarette and ass smelling breath came closer to my face, his mouth almost touching my cheek and I had to use what energy I could to control the overwhelming urge to spill my guts

"The Boss wants you to accompany him out" he whispered and I shivered with fear at his tone before his words actually registered and processed.

Out?

As in Outside? This could be my chance! Oh my god, I need to remember my plan. Think, think, think!!! Come of Trinny

I nodded. Standing up as best I could with the Anklecuffs, Handcuffs, Lightheadedness and pain. I focused on breathing through it all as I followed the disgusting man out into the hallway. My arms wrapped around my body the best they could with the cuffs around my wrists and my eyes averted to the floor as I walked barefooted behind the man and arrived outside my father's office.

I tried not to wince whenever I stepped on something sharp and prayed it wasn't a needle - I learned the lesson of shutting up very quickly.

The door opened and i was pushed inside, Immediately greeted with the scent of pure evil and then my father's words

"Trinlets! My darling daughter" he chuckled as he spoke the nickname he had assigned me

"good to see you're losing all that weight, you were starting to get fat before I saved you, you're getting more and more beautiful by the day. You'll make me a great profit!" he chuckled before coming over to me. I knew I should back up, but my body wouldn't respond. All I could do was clamp my eyes shut and try to go to my happy place.

I'm not fat

I'm not fat

I'm not fat