Twelve - Liam

I was on the sofa in the living room, listening to Luca - James Younger Brother - go on and on about how he flew a plane

I was on the sofa in the living room, listening to Luca - James Younger Brother - go on and on about how he flew a plane. It was the most boring story I've heard in a long time. Let alone the longest story where nothing actually happened. Luca had a talent for that.

It wasn't until I saw Ryan come rushing down the stairs, almost tumbling down them as he found me and looked at me.

"What's going on?" I asked him, concerned at his worried expression

"Trinny was speaking to Carissa, but she stopped as soon as someone came into the bookstore and she was bought out of the little world that my niece had sucked her into and froze up" he explained

"Hold up- she was speaking???!!" I asked him, shocked and excited. She hadn't uttered a word to us yet she was willing to speak to a child she'd never met before.

William must've really fucked her up. I'm going to speak to that fucker soon...it feels too coincidental. He takes her away and goes off grid for a year, and all of a sudden he comes back with our girl, on the night of a gala where it's common knowledge that we would be there..

I'm so so happy to have our girl back, but after some deeper thought it feels too easy. Why was it so easy?

I wanted to fuckin kill that mancunt but I wanted it to be slow and painful. I need to know exactly what he did to my girl. Our girl. And why he practically handed her to us...

I had a gut feeling, and it wasn't a good one.

"Ryan? We're back" Amadeo called as he walked into the house, followed by a beaming eight year old Carissa and a sorry-looking Trinette

"Zio Ryan!!! Liam!" The little girl flew across the hallway when she saw us, making a smile grace my face. Immediately, Trinny sought out the comfort of the closest one of us to her.

Which happened to be Oliver.

Lucky Bastard

Carissa launched herself at me, leaping into my arms as I caught her, Ryan went to speak to Amadeo

"Ciao, il mia piccolo musicista" I smiled to the young girl, in the months she'd been with Amadeo, he'd managed to get her from living in a poverty stricken area to living a life of luxury. That included her finding a love for music, he'd gotten her started on some basic instruments and it's insane how rapidly she's grown. She's so smart.

(Hello, My little Musician)

She's spoilt, but she is immensely grateful for it. Always wanting to always help out with the family. One of the things that he first got her started on was instruments. Turns out she's quite the musician, hence my nickname for her

"Ciao! I met your Anime Gemella" she whispered to me like it was top secret as we took a seat

(Soulmate)