Utter Silence || Chapter 121

Start from the beginning

"My water...it broke..." his eyes widened before he rushingly came to me and held my hand leading me towards the car.

"Just so you know we're not done speaking." I spoke as I tried controlling my breathing at each contraction that happened.

"Later honey." He spoke as he took my hand and kissed it. Luckily we had packed the car with everything we'll be needing from the moment my due date had arrived.

"Luca drive faster!" I shouted after my contractions had started to occur even more frequently than before. I glanced his way and he seemed so panicked. We pulled up at the hospital and Luca rushed me into the hospital where I was immediately rushed into a private room.

     Nurses rushed in and so did a female doctor. Everything sort of just happened and the next thing I knew I was being told to push as I squeezed the living life out of Luca's hand. He didn't even seem to mind as he helped me by continuously telling me how good I was doing.

"He's almost out baby." He spoke happily and I groaned in pain.

"YOU PRICK THIS IS YOUR FAULT! GET HIM OUT OF ME!" I yelled as I stopped pushing and just started crying. The pain of it all was so overwhelming that I couldn't cope anymore. By the time I had gotten in it was too late for an epidural which meant I was doing this with no sort of sedative.

"You need to keep pushing!" The doctor urged but I was too tired. My worn out body could barely even comprehend what was being said. The room started zoning in and out and the lights blinded me as I tried to regain control of everything.

"Please you need to push!"

"FUCK OFF!" I shouted at the doctor as I proceeded to break down completely. The thought of something happening to the baby because I couldn't go anymore consumed me in dread but I couldn't go any further. Next thing I knew Luca turned my head to face him. His lips kissed me silencing my cries.

"Baby please, don't give up now." His pleading eyes melted me.

"You've come so far." He spoke lowly as he kissed my hand as he squeezed it reassuringly.

"Okay." I lowly spoke. The next few moments were all a blur.

     Luca caressed my cheek with one hand as the other held a hand of mines tightly. The encouragements kept coming and I felt so worn out. After a few pushing I didn't feel like I could go any further and Luca pulled back slightly to look where the nurses were.

"One more push baby he's almost here." Luca spoke as I fought to catch my breath.

"On big push come on mom!" The nurses encouraged but I wanted to just die. My eyes met Luca's and he gave me such an encouraging look that I found the courage to give one big last push.

     The next thing I knew the room was filled with the cries of a baby and a baby was placed in my arms though all I wanted to do was sleep. I glanced down at the crying baby in my arms and softly smiled.

"He has your eyes." I spoke tiredly. His eyes were honey brown just like Luca's and it warmed my heart.

"I'm tired." I spoke with my smile slowly fading along with my strength to properly grasp my crying baby.

"Don't fall asleep baby." Luca spoke as he kissed me. Weakly I reciprocated but quickly gave into the tiredness.

"Lyla!" Luca's cries rung in my ears.

     I won't sleep for long I promise.

     After that everything just....happened. Everything from Luca kissing my head to the room fading into a memory and nurses removing the baby along with Luca from me just happened. Muffled voices rung in my ear and Luca's sobs entered my ears. All the sounds faded and it was just filled with silence.

     Pure and utter silence.

_____

😪

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Thoughts?😋

This was thrown together so I'll edit it to make sense at a later time😁

This was thrown together so I'll edit it to make sense at a later time😁. Love y'all❤️👏🏻.