̶(̶ ̶66 ̶)̶

K I N G S  L A N D I N G

K I N G S L A N D I N G

𝕯𝖆𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖔k𝖊d 𝖆𝖙 𝕽𝖍𝖆𝖊𝖓y𝖗𝖆, w𝖍𝖔 w𝖆𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖑d𝖎𝖓𝖌 t𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 y𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖓 V𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗y𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖘

At that moment, she looked like any other loving mother, but no woman had as many worries as his wife at the moment.

Daemon watched as Rhaenyra handed the sleeping Viserys to his daughter Baela, who gave her father a quick glance before leaving the room with her brother.

Now he was alone with his wife. She looked out the window, down at Kings Landing, and he wondered what was going on in her head. What was moving her or if she was thinking of what he suspected. The circles under Rhaenyra's eyes were deep and she looked tired and exhausted. Moreover, since Aemma and Aegon had left, Rhaenyra had lost a lot of weight.

He walked up to his wife and pushed her blonde hair aside to kiss her neck. Rhaenyra closed her eyes in pleasure and let herself fall into his arms. They hadn't been together like this for a long time. It reminded him of the time when she was pregnant with Visenya.

"Where have you been?" she whispered, so softly that he could barely hear her. "I needed you."

"I have secured new loyal men and women for us," he reported. "Especially in the Riverlands."

Rhaenyra turned and raised an eyebrow. "In the Riverlands?" He nodded. "I was afraid you would attack Harrenhal."

His mouth twisted. "I may be rash and hot-tempered, but I'm no fool. I would never risk our son's life like that."

"And Aemma's." Rhaenyra looked at him seriously. "You must have forgotten she's there, too. Just like Addam Velaryon."

"I don't care about Addam when I have the opportunity to free our son."