̶(̶ ̶4̶4 ̶)̶

K I N G S  L A N D I N G

𝕱𝖑𝖊𝖆 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖒 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘, 𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖕𝖚𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖙.

It was the poorest slum district in King's Landing and it was apparently the only place where you could find Lady Mysaria, or White Worm, whatever they called her. Rose couldn't be more uncomfortable. She wrapped her coat tightly around her body and tried not to appear conspicuous. Flea Bottom was a maze-like warren of narrow streets, ramshackle buildings, and dark alleys. The area was filled with cheap brothels, low-class inns, alehouses, gambling dens, and pot-shops serving meager stews. The slum was located on the lower eastern side of Rhaenys Hill, in the valley between it and Aegon's High Hill.

The Common Tongue was spoken here, but every now and then Rose heard exotic accents and languages she didn't know.

"So you're the little princess?"

Rose jumped and turned around in panic when an older, pretty woman approached her. Her long black hair slid smoothly down her back. She smiled kindly at her and tilted her head slightly as she examined Rose.

"And you're the little white worm?"

Mysaria raised her eyebrow in surprise before laughing. "It seems so. Come on, we can't stay here."

The woman next to Mysaria watched Rose closely, as if she could tell from her looks alone whether Rose was trustworthy or not. Mysaria led her into a brothel, probably the most run-down one Rose had ever seen (not that she had ever seen the inside of one) and she was led into a back room that, in contrast to the brothel, had been decorated with fine pillows and fabrics.

"Sit down," Mysaria ordered politely. "Tea?" she asked and Rose shook her head as she sat down.

"Forgive my rudeness, but I am not here for tea. I am here to deliver you this message from Daemon Targaryen," Rose held out the letter and the woman next to Mysaria reached for it to give to Mysaria. It seemed as if the woman had built her own kingdom.