̶(̶ ̶56 ̶)̶

H A R R E N H A L

𝕾𝖊𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕵𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖊𝖗y𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖍𝖆𝖑 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖏𝖔y 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗.

Aemma couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her brother standing beside Vermax at the gates of Harrenhal and loudly proclaiming her release.

Aemma knew she wasn't the only one surprised to see them.

Startled, she looked at Aemond, who had pulled her out of the forest and walked with her back to the castle. His grip hadn't gotten any softer the entire time he'd held her arm tightly. He was faster than her, which is why it was not uncommon for her to be dragged by him more than pulled. Aemond's anger at her escape was unmistakable.

Aemond stopped when he saw Jacaerys next to Addam, together facing Ser Criston Cole, who was blocking their way to Harrenhal with hundreds of men.

Aemond looked at Aemma and she understood that the expression on his face couldn't mean anything good. Jace and Addam stood between them and Harrenhal and Aemma could hardly control the rising hope as she realized that she might still have a chance to escape.

Aemond's grip on her arm tightened and she jumped in shock as a cold blade suddenly appeared at her neck. She looked stunned at Aemond, who kept his gaze on Jace and pushed her forward.

"Purely a precautionary measure," Aemond said without looking at her and walked with her towards Harrenhal. It didn't take long until they were discovered. Jace and Addam, who still had their backs to her, followed the gaze of Ser Criston and his men.

"Aemma!" Jace called worriedly when he saw Aemma with the dagger at her throat, led by Aemond who didn't take his eye off her brother. Her brother took a step forward to approach her, but Addam stopped him and shook his head.