̶(̶ ̶3̶3̶ ̶)̶

D R A G O N S T O N E

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕬𝖊𝖒𝖒𝖆'𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓.

Just like his mother, he had never doubted it. Even more so, he had been gripped by grief and also anger when he had lost her again. He had no doubt that Rose was his beloved sister.

The birthmark, her connection to Marax, the fact that she was allergic to lemons were proof enough for him. Apart from the fact that Rose had all the visual characteristics. He had found his sister again and then lost her again. And he didn't know why, but he blamed his brother Jacaerys. Jacaerys had been different since Rose disappeared, withdrawn and turning pale when the subject fell on her, but Lucerys knew his brother to know that he reacted that way when he felt guilty. He just didn't know to what extent his brother had sinned or if it was simply the fact that he had turned against Rose.

Lucerys looked down at the dragons. Marax raged, was quick-tempered and often restless. Since Rose had disappeared, Marax had been difficult to control. If he ever had been. Especially since Arrax was dead, Marax had lost his friendliness. The thought of his dead dragon pained Lucerys. Arrax and he had had a bond that only a Targaryen could have with his dragon, and Aemond had taken it away. He would never feel whole again. There would always be a part of him missing.

"My prince," a voice suddenly said behind him, and Lucerys turned, startled. His servant bowed and held out a letter to him. Lucerys looked at him in surprise and took the letter. Who was writing letters to him? He thanked the servant and the man disappeared as quickly as he had come.

When he was alone, Lucerys nervously opened the small ribbon that held the scroll together. He read the letter impatiently and widened his eyes when he realized the importance of the contents.